Colophon | Apercu Font Family (Now with Cyrillics) 11×OTF £375

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on October 10, 2015 by I4APin Other
Torrent verified.

Colophon | Apercu Font Family (Now with Cyrillics) 11×OTF £375 (Size: 8.8 MB)
 Colophon | Aperçu Font Family (Now with Cyrillics) 11×OTF £375.zip8.8 MB

Description

Request: Apercu Mono

by The Entente / Colophon Foundry

This is sort of a cross between Aperçu & Apercu Pro. I had the standard family, and most of the pro family, but something was wrong with the pro files because every time I tried to export with the opentype tables, it froze on me. This is very close to the full pro version, including cyrillic support, and opentype support for numerators and denominators.

Aperçu now contains eleven styles: five weights with matching italics, plus a monospaced version.

About Aperçu

Aperçu was started in December 2009, and has been trialled and tested through a number of design commissions taken on by The Entente through 2010. The conceit behind Aperçu was to create a synopsis or amalgamation of classic realist typefaces: Johnston, Gill Sans, Neuzeit & Franklin Gothic.

Since its release in August 2010, Aperçu quickly found its position in the market, being used across a variety of different media and sectors around the world in both print and web. It has been utilized by institutions such as MOMA, De Wiels, Zeit Magazine and the Walker Art Center.

It seemed a fitting point to look at extending its support for Central Eastern European and Cyrillic-based languages. Now with more than 530 characters per weight, Aperçu Pro arrives.

The Pro set comes complete with extended characters for use in Eastern & Central European languages as well as Cyrillic-based languages.

Aperçu Light Type Specimen
Aperçu Light Italic Type Specimen
Aperçu Regular Type Specimen
Aperçu Regular Italic Type Specimen
Aperçu Medium Type Specimen
Aperçu Medium Italic Type Specimen
Aperçu Mono Type Specimen
Aperçu Bold Type Specimen
Aperçu Bold Italic Type Specimen

http://www.colophon-foundry.org/fonts/apercu/
http://www.the-entente.org/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.8 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Colophon | Apercu Font Family (Now with Cyrillics) 11×OTF £375

All Comments

Wow, That is something UNIQUE, Thanks a lot man, Thanks a lot.