Collective Soul - Self-Titled 320cbr (Big Papi) 1995 American Adult Alternative Rock

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on October 28, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Collective Soul - Self-Titled 320cbr (Big Papi) 1995 American Adult Alternative Rock (Size: 107.21 MB)
 01 Collective Soul - Simple.mp38.71 MB
 02 Collective Soul - Untitled.mp39.31 MB
 03 Collective Soul - The World I Know.mp39.9 MB
 04 Collective Soul - Smashing Young Man.mp38.72 MB
 05 Collective Soul - December.mp310.99 MB
 06 Collective Soul - Where the River Flows.mp38.34 MB
 07 Collective Soul - Gel.mp36.99 MB
 08 Collective Soul - She Gathers Rain.mp310.48 MB
 09 Collective Soul - When the Water Falls.mp38.52 MB
 10 Collective Soul - Collection of Goods.mp39.83 MB
 11 Collective Soul - Bleed.mp39.38 MB
 12 Collective Soul - Reunion.mp36.04 MB
 Big Papi.nfo3.99 KB
 Collective Soul.cue2.05 KB
 Collective Soul.log8.61 KB

Description

Source: 1995 CD

Note: You can't be taken seriously as a lover of rock music without this release in your machine. Welcome to the team. - Big Papi

By The Wickerman
The Beatles put out the White Album, Metallica put out the Black Album, and then Collective Soul put out the Blue Album. In short, self-titled, monochromatic albums will never let you down. How can anyone not love this album? This is one of the first albums I ever bought, and it still sounds fresh each time I listen to it. It's kind of hard to classify, it's too heavy to be considered alternative, yet it's not quite metal. Maybe, alternative hard rock? Well, whatever it is, it is good stuff. Fans of both alternative and metal alike should enjoy it. Highlights are...everything! There is not a bad moment on this album. Ross Childress is an incredible soloist, and Ed Roland is a very soulful, versatile vocalist. The first time I heard "December", I could have sworn there were two or three guys singing lead, and that it couldn't possibly be one guy. But, it is! You've got a wide variety of songs here, from hard rock ("Simple", "Where the River Flows") to melodic ("The World I Know", "When the Water Falls") to just unusual ("Gel", "Collection of Goods"). And, if that ride wasn't exciting enough, the album ends in a soft, gospel-type song called "Reunion", with what appears to be a church choir backing the band. At the end, you're just thinking, "man, that was good!". I recommend this album to anyone. It will never get old. This is the second best alt-rock type album I've ever heard, right behind Live's "Throwing Copper". I was hoping for another album like this in "Blender" after the very mediocre "Dosage", but no such luck. You can buy those albums if you want, but this is the definitive Collective Soul album.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Collective Soul - Collective Soul

Artist...............: Collective Soul
Album................: Collective Soul
Genre................: American Alternative, Adult Alternative, Hard Rock & Metal
Source...............: CD

Ripper...............: EAC (Secure mode) / LAME 3.92 & Asus CD-S520
Codec................: LAME 3.99
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Insane, (avg. bitrate: 320kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz

Tracklisting

1. Collective Soul - Simple [03:42]
2. Collective Soul - Untitled [03:58]
3. Collective Soul - The World I Know [04:14]
4. Collective Soul - Smashing Young Man [03:43]
5. Collective Soul - December [04:42]
6. Collective Soul - Where the River Flows [03:33]
7. Collective Soul - Gel [02:57]
8. Collective Soul - She Gathers Rain [04:29]
9. Collective Soul - When the Water Falls [03:37]
10. Collective Soul - Collection of Goods [04:12]
11. Collective Soul - Bleed [04:00]
12. Collective Soul - Reunion [02:32]

Playing Time.........: 45:44

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
107.21 MB
seeders:8
leechers:2
Collective Soul - Self-Titled 320cbr (Big Papi) 1995 American Adult Alternative Rock