Cole, S. Ann • Keeping Jahleel, Loving All Wrong 1.5 (epub, mobi) [SprooseMoose]

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on June 22, 2016 by SprooseMoosein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Cole, S. Ann • Keeping Jahleel, Loving All Wrong 1.5 (epub, mobi) [SprooseMoose] (Size: 652.21 KB)
 Cover.jpg55.45 KB
 Keeping Jahleel - Cole, S. Ann.epub260.31 KB
 Keeping Jahleel - Cole, S. Ann.mobi336.45 KB

Description

Please read this FAQ before rating any torrent as bad:
FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

Hash: 457C01EA398CC1654B21BCC4BA2651BED354F792

Keeping Jahleel • S. Ann Cole
Print length: 242 Pages • Loving All Wrong, Book 1.5

Note to self: If an arsehole tells you he’s yours, believe him. If a good guy tells you he’s yours, be dubious. Good guys lie, because their ‘good’ reputation makes it so easy. Arseholes never lie. Because they have no reason to. They don’t care about your ‘feelings’. They just slap ya’ with the hard truths. And nothing hurts more than the truth, right?

So basically, Hard Truth is an arsehole’s most precious weapon.

I wish I’d known all this. I wouldn’t have been so distrustful, nagging, annoying, and jealous. I wouldn’t have been the girlfriend every guy hates to have.

Keeping Jahleel shouldn’t have been that hard. I had him. He was mine. He loved me.
He assured me of this. Over and over. And I should’ve believed. I should’ve kept my mouth—and legs—shut. I should’ve believed when he told me he was mine, and mine alone.

Because arseholes never lie.

•SprooseMoose

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
652.21 KB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Cole, S. Ann • Keeping Jahleel, Loving All Wrong 1.5 (epub, mobi) [SprooseMoose]