Coffee and Marquan That's My Best Friend by Shaytrece.epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on July 5, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Coffee and Marquan That's My Best Friend by Shaytrece.epub (Size: 530.63 KB)
 Coffee and Marquan That's My Best Friend by Shaytrece.epub530.63 KB

Description

Coffee Sherman and Marquan Mason grew up as best friends and have remained that way into adulthood. Whenever Marquan needed anyone, Coffee was always a phone call away. Things between the best friends were great until two years ago when Marquan began dating his bratty girlfriend Bianca. Due to Coffee and Marquan’s closeness, Coffee was forced to befriend Bianca. Bianca isn’t threatened by Coffee’s presence in Marquan’s life as long as he continued to spoil her. Bianca didn’t care about anything or anybody, but herself.
Marquan becomes a target and like always, Coffee is there. It is then that Marquan begins to realize the more available Coffee was the less available Bianca was for him. Marquan continued to blame Bianca’s behavior on his past cheating ways. Although Marquan has worked toward changing his ways for the better. Bianca made a change for the worse. Coffee is torn between hurting her best friend’s feelings and trying to stay out of their relationship to work on hers.

With all the drama surrounding the best friends, and the change of course their long-time friendship has taken, when the smoke clears, will Coffee and Marquan still be able to say… That’s my best friend?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
530.63 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Coffee and Marquan That's My Best Friend by Shaytrece.epub