Cod 2 sniper comp (drunkards in combat)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 21, 2007 by in Games
Torrent verified.

Cod 2 sniper comp (drunkards in combat) (Size: 145.22 MB)
 Readme.nfo2.33 KB
 sniper semifinal.rar145.22 MB

Description

Semi-final in Cod2 sniper Comp for Drunkards In Combatrnrnhttp://drunkencombat.com/rnrn rnRelease : 21/3/2007rnBy : SmidyrnSize : 144 MBrnrnrnTo start off both General and i were out of practice to say the least, but we were both game to give it a bash.rnrnThe start of the match was a real nerve racker as all we could hear was silence as we feared to step out of our rncorners to find the other. After a short while we steped out of our \'bunkers\' to find the other and embrace the rnenevitable. Generalscore getting the betetr of impression early on fora a couple of quick kills to take the lead.rnrnImpression then catches General with a few swift headshots to level the stakes and take the lead, From then on rnit was neck and neck with impression not being in front by more than 3.rnrnGeneralstore pulling out all the stops to comletely outmaneouver impression before he gets his 15Th point for rna couple of swift kills that put the score to 14-12, but alas it just wasn\'t enough to close the gap in time rnas impression sinks one into Generals dying corpse to secure Victory and a PLace in the grand Final. rnCongratulations to both Impression and GeneralStore, a match well played that could have swung either rnway right until the end. well done boys GG.rnrnGeneral Store says:rnrnIt was very intense through out the whole match. the scores where close the whole way until the scores got rnto double figures impression pressed ahead and made it very difficult for me to catch up . we both tried rnvery hard but impression was the better player on the night.rnrnWell done impression and good luck in the grand final.rnrnrnP.S i will get my revenge in the next sniper comp. LOLrnrnrnInstallation :rnextract and runrnrnso sit back and ENJOY ...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
145.22 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Cod 2 sniper comp (drunkards in combat)