Clue: Murder at Boddy Mansion (ISO) [FULL PC-GAME]

seeders: 9
leechers: 0
Added on April 12, 2007 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Clue: Murder at Boddy Mansion (ISO) [FULL PC-GAME] (Size: 113.44 MB)
 Clue.iso113.44 MB

Description

Clue: Murder at Boddy Mansion

For those that the remember the classic Clue Board Game, Hasbro brings this murder mystery to your PC! Mr. Boddy, apparently the victim of foul play, is found in an undisclosed location within his mansion. Clue offers full animations of the characters walking from room to room and features great soundtrack including sounds of the storm outside. There are two different ways to play: Classic and No Die Roll. Both include play with up to six human or computer opponents, three being the minimum. Computer players are offered to make up for missing challengers, and they can even play by themselves (which is almost worth it just to watch all the animated videos of the accused). Players must choose their character--Miss Scarlet, Colonel Mustard, Professor Green, and the rest from the original board game--receive the appropriate amount of cards dealt from ghostly hands, and step into Boddy Mansion.

1. Mount game iso using Daemon Tools

2. Install (run the Setup file)

3. Play

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
113.44 MB
seeders:9
leechers:0
Clue: Murder at Boddy Mansion (ISO) [FULL PC-GAME]

Trailer

Screenshots

Clue: Murder at Boddy Mansion (ISO) [FULL PC-GAME] screenshot

All Comments

I got it to work.
After opening the torrent double click the Clue.iso and it should open in PowerISO (if you have it on your computer)
Look for the setup.exe file (NOT the setup.dll file) and go through the steps of installing it.
when finished installing go to:
Computer > Local disk c: > program files (x86) > Hasbro interactive> Clue > Clue.exe And it should work.
If you try to run the program straight from the .iso file it wont work, even if you mount it.
this worked for me so i hope it works for you guys.
It tells me my computer is out of memory which it's not what do I do?
doesn't work for me..