Club Illicit Series (1-4) - Savannah May {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC]

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on November 6, 2015 by DarkUS3Rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Club Illicit Series (1-4) - Savannah May {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC] (Size: 689.81 KB)
 Cruz - (Illicit 4) - Savannah May.epub194 KB
 Club Illicit - (Illicit 2) - Savannah May.epub176.92 KB
 Club Illicit - (Illicit 1) - Savannah May.epub173.1 KB
 Club Illicit - (Illicit 3) - Savannah May.epub145.8 KB

Description

Please Support The Author By Purchasing a Copy

Sometimes the one you want is dangerously close
Cole Winter has made a fortune running Illicit- an exclusive club for wealthy or celebrity sexual explorers where total secrecy is guaranteed. Estranged from his abusive father, his only close relationship is with his ex-spotter from military services, known only as Strike.

Harlow Sanderson hasn't yet found her groove after college. She is back home with her mother and her mother's new husband, but prefers to stay in the city with her best friend Lily. Everywhere she goes she still imagines his face- her love, her first. When her dream manifests and she meets Cole again in an unlikely location, their union is as though they were never apart.

But six years apart has brought many changes. Secrets have been hidden and feelings denied. Someone is determined to keep Cole and Harlow apart. And then a revelation that they may never come back from.

Book ONE in the Club Illicit 4-part series featuring alpha male BDSM steamy stepbrother romance

She was the only one he ever loved but his past and his future pulled him away.
He was her first, the only one she loved and continued to love for six years after he vanished.
Cole Winter, Billionaire owner of Club Illicit rescued the only woman he ever really loved from being shackled in a basement.
Harlow Sanderson has no home, no job and agrees to stay in Cole's penthouse just until she gets her life back on track. The nightmares of her ordeal return nightly but Cole is there to hold her until the terror passes.
But after fear comes desire and that's totally forbidden. Harlow knows she has to leave before repressed desire burns them up.
But Cole has no intention of letting her go. Ever.
When an Illicit member, the Senator from Houston receives a blackmail threat and orders Cole to come out of retirement, the impediment to their relationship could be eradicated.

After fear comes desire

She was the only one he ever loved but his past and his future pulled him away.
He was her first, the only one she loved and continued to love for six years after he vanished.
Cole Winter, Billionaire owner of Club Illicit rescued the only woman he ever really loved from being shackled in a basement.
Harlow Sanderson has no home, no job and agrees to stay in Cole's penthouse just until she gets her life back on track. The nightmares of her ordeal return nightly but Cole is there to hold her until the terror passes.
But after fear comes desire and that's totally forbidden. Harlow knows she has to leave before repressed desire burns them up.
But Cole has no intention of letting her go. Ever.

Club Illicit Book 3 is the Finale of the Billionaire Stepbrother Bonded serial - Now complete - For now. You never know when the Nawashi, rope bondage master, will return to claim his desire

Cruz is a missile. A god with a rocket launcher between his thighs.

Dani -- The night he saved me, I was enthralled by the perfect man who appeared at my side.
He put my abusive ex on the floor with one hand and I succumbed to his night of impossible pleasure. Then he was gone.
I can’t stop asking why. Because I can’t get him out of my head.
And it hurts bad.

Cruz-- I do not do this. Ever.
One night with the girl with no name was the closest I’ve ever come to peace. I crave her sweet sass with a searing hunger but it has to stop.
It has to stop before I hurt her.
Bad.

CRUZ is Part 4 of the Illicit series continuing in the same world and featuring Cole and Harlow but with a new bad boy relationship. It isn't necessary to have read Club Illicit 1-3, CRUZ is a standalone serial in 3 parts. For a short time Part 1 of Club Illicit is included for free in this edition of CRUZ in case you'd like to check it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
689.81 KB
seeders:8
leechers:2
Club Illicit Series (1-4) - Savannah May {~DarkU$3R~} [CTRC]

All Comments

thankyou