Clockwork Empires Build 29 (Windows)

seeders: 15
leechers: 7
Added on August 17, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Clockwork Empires Build 29 (Windows) (Size: 932.76 MB)
 Clockwork_Empires_Build29.zip932.76 MB

Description

Here it is! Clockwork Empires for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Clockwork Empires - Version v29 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Clockwork Empires here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Take on the role of a Junior Bureaucrat (Colonial Grade), sent forth to seek fame, promotions, and natural resources to feed the ravenous maw of Imperial Industry & Commerce. Build a prosperous colony, fill it with magnificent factories worked by oppressed labourers, and harness the awesome power of steam through fearsome machines invented by determined men and women of Science! History is yours to seize for fame and fortune, for Science, and for the Queen and the glory of the Clockwork Empires!

Full change list:

- FIXED: crash when cancelling beacons- FIXED: construction grid gets stuck when switching from construction screen to regular screen- Added button to toggle interior/exterior views of houses- Added support for font kerning- Added pause/unpause button- Stockpile view and filters- Stockpiles prettied up a bit- Click-and-drag to select multiple entities.- FIXED: building creator now designates squares per-tile, rather than per-vertex- FIXED: missing/generic icons: sulphur fertiliser, jar of beer- FIXED: tons of typos people have found- FIXED: “make copper pipe” job now works- description of “The Murder Act” made slightly more straightforward- FIXED: foraged & mined output will no longer all stack on one tile- FIXED: colonists can sleep more than once in their life- balance: colonist sleep times & preferences adjusted to correct day/night length- added an idle job for fishpeople- reduced gib spawning slightly- added some more fishpeople sounds- fishpeople will attack crops if no human targets are around- embark screen UI prettied up a bit- various text sizes adjusted upward now that we have kerning- tooltip bg transparency slightly decreased (again)- hooked up a different cabbage sprout model (to be obviously not be a harvestable cabbage plant)- Framework for more predictable character emotional state- characters feeling strong emotions will perform appropriate idle animations- more & new overseeing animations hooked up- people now have the ability to cower in fear- subtle pickup/drop commodity animation fixes included- minor fix to asphyxiation death animation

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
932.76 MB
seeders:15
leechers:7
Clockwork Empires Build 29 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

what the hell why did you removed my comment!!
What comment? and I have no option to remove you comments! the only people who have right is a member of staff! so whatever you put must of been rule breaking or whatever.
my comment was 'game is not opening i tried run as admin and disabled my antivirus help please' why would anyone remove this comment. anyway help my problem pls