[Clips4Sale/PrincessLacey] Verbal Humiliatrix Princess Lacey - What To Do With A Small Dick HD

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on February 27, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > HD Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4Sale/PrincessLacey] Verbal Humiliatrix Princess Lacey - What To Do With A Small Dick HD (Size: 440.11 MB)
 What To Do With A Small Dick.mp4440.11 MB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

Life can truly be unfair. If you are born with a small dick what can you do really? You will never please a woman. You will never get a hot woman to stay with you. No matter what you have going for you a woman will never be happy with a guy with a small dick. You know all of this. That is why you are going to buy this clip. I am going to give you directions on what you can do with that tiny dick of yours. Don't get me wrong, I am not going to tell you how to please a woman with your tiny microdick. This clip isn't tips to make your penis please a woman. This clip is a fucking reality check. My advice to you is going to be to not ever use your dick again with a woman. To stay at home jerking off to me. And paying me. Tiny dicked freaks are good for nothing but their wallets. Like I said, life is unfair.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
440.11 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
[Clips4Sale/PrincessLacey] Verbal Humiliatrix Princess Lacey - What To Do With A Small Dick HD