[Clips4Sale/MissaX] Missa - 9 Months In 9 Minutes HD

seeders: 9
leechers: 5
Added on February 9, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > HD Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4Sale/MissaX] Missa - 9 Months In 9 Minutes HD (Size: 651.29 MB)
 9 Months In 9 Minutes.mp4651.29 MB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

I am coming home from my second date. After our romantic lunch, he brought me to his home and we kissed. One thing led to another, and I found myself begging for him to make love to me. "Do you have a rubber?" I managed to ask him when he was passionately kissing my breasts. I assume he put one on, he is such a gentleman. I am so into him. I dream of us being a couple, I dream of him so much since we first met. The sex was phenomenal, I've never been with a man so attentive. He's a chivalrous man, and walks me to my door.

As soon as I get inside I immediately feel tense. Did I seem too desperate? I am desperate for him, but I don't want to show that! Will he think I'm a slut for sleeping with him on the second date? Will he call me again? I go to the bathroom, the spicy food from the restaurant has my stomach in knots, or maybe it's just him.

I sit on the toilet. I push as hard as I can, a little pee and fart comes out, but the pressure in my stomach is getting more and more intense. I push, push, hoping to relieve this pressure, then more pressure comes, and pain. I feel my stomach stretching out. I look into the mirror and see my stomach bloating. It's so full, stretching my skin tight. The pressure comes again, and I lay on the bathroom floor. I start to think something's wrong. Should I go to the hospital? I've never felt anything like this before. It feels as if something is moving inside of me!

My stomach gurgles, stretches again. I look down and see that my skin is tightly stretched, thin, my belly is 9 months pregnant. I know I'm pregnant. I feel the baby inside of me. The pain stops, and I reach for my phone to call him. I'm confused and scared, how could he make me pregnant in just one evening. "It's the pills I took for my sperm," he said, "for a super load," I am horrified. He asks me, "Oh God, did it work?" He tells me he's coming over, and I am fuming, until my water breaks.

I look up at him, "help me." He takes my arm and is ready to take me to the hospital when I feel the pressure again, I can feel the baby lower, lower, I am giving birth NOW! I am sweating, I feel so hot. I stumble into the shower and turn on the cold water. I moan and breathe under the cool sprinkling of the water, "it feels better," I tell him. He smiles until the next wave of pain comes, the contractions are intense. I feel juices rushing out of my pussy, and he watches me. I push, push, push, until I feel the head crest. I am stretched to capacity. "Will you hold my hand?" He holds my hand as I make it through the birth. I am breathing heavy. I am no longer angry at him, but I feel love and relief. "It's our baby," I coo to him. No one will ever believe this happened.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
651.29 MB
seeders:9
leechers:5
[Clips4Sale/MissaX] Missa - 9 Months In 9 Minutes HD