[Clips4Sale] Kaidence King - Kinky Klips - Interracial POV shower sex HD

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on June 4, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > HD Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4Sale] Kaidence King - Kinky Klips - Interracial POV shower sex HD (Size: 657.17 MB)
 Interracial POV shower sex.mp4657.17 MB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

Click for Screenshot

Name: Interracial POV shower sex.mp4
Size: 657 MiB
Time: 10mn 31s
Resolution: 1920 x 1080

This was originally a custom video but no names were used. This is POV style. I walk into our bedroom in matching white bra and panties and a casual blue shirt and I try to wake you (my black husband) up. I lean over you, my tits in your face and after a couple of seconds you wake up, and I smile. I tell you i'm really horny and I just couldn't wait, I really need to fuck. So I start stripping, then we start having sex in missionary. While moaning and dirty talking, I accidentally say oh yeah, fuck me n1gger. I clap my hand over my mouth in shock and apologise profusely, I didn't mean to say that! But then I notice that your cock got harder when I said that and it started throbbing inside me. That turns you on, doesn't it? I ask and you confirm. So then I start using it a lot in my dirty talk. We have sex in missionary, cowgirl and doggystyle, all while I talk dirty and beg for your n1gger dick in my white pussy, then I suggest you join me in the shower. We get in and you fuck me from behind, making me moan. I turn around and tell you I want you to fill me up with your n1gger spunk. I moan cum inside me, n1gger as you cum and we orgasm hard together.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
657.17 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
[Clips4Sale] Kaidence King - Kinky Klips - Interracial POV shower sex HD