[Clips4Sale/HumiliationPOV] Humiliation POV - Jasmine Mendez - Size Queen Emasculates Tiny Dick Losers

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 16, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4Sale/HumiliationPOV] Humiliation POV - Jasmine Mendez - Size Queen Emasculates Tiny Dick Losers (Size: 209.22 MB)
 Size Queen Emasculates Tiny Dick Losers.mp4209.22 MB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

Click for Screenshot

Name: Size Queen Emasculates Tiny Dick Losers.mp4
Size: 209 MiB
Time: 6mn 4s
Resolution: 960 x 540

Jasmine Mendez

Don't I just look so fucking hot? I Know you wish you could fuck me. Well if you want to, go ahead and pull your pants down and show me what you've got. You see I'm a size queen, I need a Huge fucking cock to please my pussy. OMG! That's it!? That's your itty bitty, teeny weeny penis?! LOLOLOL! You could Never fuck me with that!

Wow you got fucked, you must have some pathetic loser ass genes to have been born with a dick that small. I can barely see it. And if I can't see it, I'm sure I couldn't feel it. You're completely fucking worthless. A little dick loser freak. You little itty bitty wouldn't even penetrate my pussy. Poor you, you could never really fuck a girl, you could never please a girl. Well at least not with your dick. How does that make you feel?

I mean maybe, maybe if you found some itty bitty skinny girl, but not a curvy Goddess like me. I'd laugh you out of bed. Your cock wouldn't even make it past my ass to my pussy. Your dick is just so ridiculously small!

So go on loser and do what you do best, jerk it off with your two little fingers. There you go, that's all you're good for. You're nothing but a tiny dick jerkoff loser. That's it. You're a total fucking waste. Not even a man. Just a loser and you know it. You know it every time you look down. You're useless, good for nothing.

So keep jerking it loser. Jerk it to what you'll never have. Jerk it as I laugh in your face. Now stop! Stop fucking jerking! You know what? Little dicks like that don't get to cum. If you can't please me, why should I please you. You can't bring a woman pleasure so therefore you deserve no pleasure. Isn't that right little dick?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
209.22 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
[Clips4Sale/HumiliationPOV] Humiliation POV - Jasmine Mendez - Size Queen Emasculates Tiny Dick Losers