[Clips4Sale] Goddess Madam Violet - Corporate Ass Licker

seeders: 4
leechers: 6
Added on February 9, 2016 by omnifacein XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

[Clips4Sale] Goddess Madam Violet - Corporate Ass Licker (Size: 322.77 MB)
 Corporate Ass Licker.mp4322.77 MB

Description

Screenshots:

Click for Screenshot

Rumours are abound that the BIG boss is in, she's supposed to be SUPER hot and even MORE intimidatingyou feel bad for whoever she's got her sights on.Then you realise it's YOU I want to see. Turns out, you've been a VERY bad boy. You've been caught on My MANY CCTV cameras PERVING at your female colleagues. The big BOSS LADY likes to make examples of dirty PERVS like you, likes to remind you very FIRMLY of your place. I play with you, interrogate you, unbutton My blouse and set a trap to catch you perving at MY stockings, then I give you your options. Option one; I fuck up your reputation, you lose your job and all your benefits, I release the footage of you jerking in the bathroom, tell everyone you know that you are a PERVERT, sue you for sexual harassment, and by the time MY lawyers are finished with you, you'll be destitute, ruined and in prison. Option 2: you become My ASS SLAVE. Forever. you work for ME forever. Every single morning at 9am you will wait in MY office to service and worship My ASS. You will lick and suck and tongue fuck with EAGERNESS, you will clean out My asshole good and proper...I do not give second chances, this is your ONLY chance to prove that you are SORRY for being such a dirty DISRESPECTFUL PERV, you better get that tongue RIGHT in there ASS SLAVE

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
322.77 MB
seeders:4
leechers:6
[Clips4Sale] Goddess Madam Violet - Corporate Ass Licker