Cliff Richards & The Young Ones Living Doll - Vinyl (read the de

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 30, 2008 by in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Cliff Richards & The Young Ones Living Doll - Vinyl (read the de (Size: 24.68 MB)
 Cliff Richards & The Young Ones - Living Doll.flac24.68 MB

Description

Right,

So I decided to get into ripping vinyl to digital format. This is my first test and I would appreciated it if some people could download it and tell me what they think about the result. If this is concidered good enough quality I will upload more vinyl rips, some which don't even exist in digital format.

For the interested :

The gear used is a 1970 Dual 1219 that I serviced myself recently, fitted with a Denon DL-160 High Output Moving Coil cartridge. This connects to a 1974 Luxman L-308 Solid State amplifier. This in turn is connected to a computer using a monster cable analog 3.5 mini jack to RCA cable. Software to reduce hiss and pops will not be used, they can be applied afterwards if the user wishes to do so. This is a direct rip, just cut up so you don't have to sit through the lead in and out.

I would really appreciate a response if you snag this, as this will lead to more rips. If there is no interest i will not bother to upload more.

Enjoy

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.68 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Cliff Richards & The Young Ones Living Doll - Vinyl (read the de