Cleeves, Ann- Dead Water-(Shetland Island #5) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on December 15, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Cleeves, Ann- Dead Water-(Shetland Island #5) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 329.04 KB)
 Cleeves, Ann- Dead Water.epub329.04 KB

Description

Dead Water (Shetland Island #5)
by Ann Cleeves (Goodreads Author)
3.99 of 5 stars
3.99 · rating details · 2,299 ratings · 267 reviews 23
Ann Cleeves returns to her critically acclaimed Shetland Island series with this stunning mystery featuring Inspector Jimmy Perez, who readers will remember from Raven Black, White Nights, Red Bones, and Blue Lightning. When the body of a journalist is found, Detective Inspector Willow Reeves is drafted from outside to head up the investigation. Inspector Jimmy Perez has been out of the loop, but his local knowledge is needed in this case, and he decides to help Willow. The dead journalist had left the islands years before to pursue his writing career. In his wake, he left a scandal involving a young girl. When Willow and Jimmy dig deeper, they realize that the journalist was chasing a story that many Shetlanders didn't want to come to the surface. In Dead Water, a triumphant continuation to her Shetland series, Ann Cleeves cements her place as one of Britain's most successful crime writers.

Ann's short film for Border TV, Catching Birds, won a Royal Television Society Award. She has twice been short listed for a CWA Dagger Award - once for her short story The Plater, and the following year for the Dagger in the Library award.

In 2006 Ann Cleeves was the first winner of the prestigious Duncan Lawrie Dagger Award of the Crime Writers' Association for Raven Black, the first volume of her Shetland Quartet. The Duncan Lawrie Dagger replaces the CWA's Gold Dagger award, and the winner receives £20,000, making it the world's largest award for crime fiction.

Ann's success was announced at the 2006 Dagger Awards ceremony at the Waldorf Hilton, in London's Aldwych, on Thursday 29 June 2006. She said: "I have never won anything before in my life, so it was a complete shock - but lovely of course.. The evening was relatively relaxing because I'd lost my voice and knew that even if the unexpected happened there was physically no way I could utter a word. So I wouldn't have to give a speech. My editor was deputed to do it!"

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
329.04 KB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Cleeves, Ann- Dead Water-(Shetland Island #5) - epub - zeke23