CleanMyMac v3.1.2 Mac OS X {B4tman}

seeders: 12
leechers: 15
Added on November 5, 2015 by Aliin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

CleanMyMac v3.1.2 Mac OS X {B4tman} (Size: 32.26 MB)
 CleanMyMac.dmg32.26 MB
 My Accounts!.txt273 bytes
 ._CleanMyMac.dmg120 bytes

Description

Description:-

CleanMyMac represents a sophisticated all-in-one-suite utility that helps keep your Mac clean and healthy. With just two simple clicks you can delete useless files that basically pile up and waste your valuable disk space.

CleanMyMac includes features that can Slim Universal Binaries, Clean Unneeded Languages, Rotate Logs, Clean Caches, Quick and Secure Erase, Application Uninstallation, and Killing Trash Left From Buried Applications.

CleanMyMac can save gigabytes of disk space and enhance your computer speed. Go ahead and give it a shot! Your Mac will definitely be grateful!

What's NEW in Version 3.1.2:-

• Fixed a rare hang case on Safari history cleanup in Privacy.
• Fixed a rare hang case on System Junk cleanup.
• All known crashes and exceptions fixed.

REQUIREMENTS:-

• OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
32.26 MB
seeders:12
leechers:15
CleanMyMac v3.1.2 Mac OS X {B4tman}

All Comments

Please help ? The app is running great but there is just a "little problem"...
it is asking for my password to delete some documents. But it's asking me for every file so I have to put my password one hundred time and even then the app fails to erase... Does anyone have the same problem ? I am on OS X El Capitan
I would uninstall the version you have right now, install the 3.1.1 version and try updating.
It is a common problem. It requires the system password every individual OS language file. It won't ask for the password constantly if you are trying to clear anything except OS files.
re install your OSX man, It will do that to other apps too later ... I had the same issue , osx capitan are stupid :/ prefer yosemite better
Works for anyone on Maverick's?