Civilization V DLC Scramble Continents

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on October 22, 2013 by SeniorXin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Civilization V DLC Scramble Continents (Size: 164.8 KB)
 Civilization.V.DLC.Scramble.Continents.zip164.8 KB

Description

Civilization V DLC: Scramble Continents

The Scrambled Continents map pack includes real geographic locations with special scripts that produce randomized interiors each time a new game begins. While the familiar outline of the continent’s geography stays constant, the inner heart of the world changes each time you play for endless replayability on countless plausible worlds. Maps include Africa, Eastern Asia, North and South America, Western Europe, the Middle East, a thawed Antarctica, new scripted maps for Small Continents and Oceania, plus one map including all of Earth’s continents.

Q: WTF! seriously? 164 kb DLC? this might be some shit!
A: Actually its 1.79 mb when you unZip it, its working look at the screen shots Moron.

Q: How can i be sure that it would not ruin my game? my Desktop?
A1: you can't, this is Crack software. there is always a chance that this might not work and just ruin everything. But trust me I used this first before i Upload this. If i want to mess your game and desktop i Could do better.
A2: Well you can copy your game on your other PC, lets say your mother's/father's/sister's/brother's Laptop or Desktop then try to install this. then you could confirm this if its really works.

Q: Who Crack this? Skidrow? Reloaded? 3DM? FLT? who?
A: Just some player who want you to save 5 dollars on your pocket.

Q: I ain't downloading this shit!
A: Don't wanna take the chances? Hell i care. I just wanna share what i found, i think its too selfish if I won't share this New DLC.
Sorry, it just sucks when your trying to help other people, and yet they thought of you as the EVIL one who would like to ruin their life. It sucks!.

How to install:
1. download the torrent
2. this DLC is intended to use with v.1.0.3.142, I don't know if this would work on some other Version of the game, but to be sure just update your game first to .1.0.3.142.
3. unzip
4. Copy the the whole Assets folder to your Civ v directory.
5. Confirm that this torrent work.
6. and please,.seed! seed! seed!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
164.8 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Civilization V DLC Scramble Continents

Trailer

All Comments

Conquest of the New World Deluxe DLC + 2 scramble DLC+Fall patch
I have the new DLC "Conquest of the New World Deluxe" I just need to confirm first if it does really work before uploading it here.
Seeders please?
just download the Torrent i link below, it has already have Scramble nations + Scramble Continents and a patch version of 1.0.3.144 (the latest version of the game)
Here is the Scramble nations + v.1.0.3.144 update
Do you think that this DLC is worth buying?
Thank you!