Cities: Skylines - Deluxe Edition [v 1.1.1с] (2015) PC | Steam-Rip [R.G. Gamblers]

seeders: 75
leechers: 3
Added on September 3, 2015 by luxferrein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Cities: Skylines - Deluxe Edition [v 1.1.1с] (2015) PC | Steam-Rip [R.G. Gamblers] (Size: 1.95 GB)
 data3.7z936.95 MB
 Data4.7z489.83 MB
 Data5.7z376.66 MB
 Data1.7z116.54 MB
 data2.7z75.05 MB
 setup.exe1.58 MB
 icon.ico549.53 KB
 autorun.inf42 bytes
 crack.7z340.52 KB
 depot.7z308.99 KB

Description

Release: March 10, 2015
Genre: Simulation, Strategy, 3D
Developer: Colossal Order
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Publication Type: Digital License (Steam-Rip)
Interface Language: Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Brazilian (Portuguese)
Audio Language: English
CRK: (Steam006)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.95 GB
seeders:75
leechers:3
Cities: Skylines - Deluxe Edition [v 1.1.1с] (2015) PC | Steam-Rip [R.G. Gamblers]

Trailer

All Comments

this game lets you decide if you want a steam install or a normal one, I installed it "non steam" and all went ok, so why do you complain?
DO NOT download this unless you want your steam client application changed to a language you can't understand.. and I KNOW its this file because it is the only one I downloaded and installed today. took FOREVER to find the setting to change in back to English.. I will never download from this uploader again
DONT DOWNLOAD!
When i try to start new game, it start loading.

When it reach 75% it will lag.

And when i try to turn off, it will lag my computer too much and i must restart.
Yeah, i have the same problem
thanks
charmy.
Please don't use this installer. Ever. It was a pain in the ass to understand anything.
Edit: I figured out where it installs. Turns out it was in the installation folder. *Sigh...*
But at least the game works fine, so that's a thumbs up from me.
I wonder if it's worth waiting for After Dark