Cities Skylines + ALL DLC [MAC] [MitGuNNeR]

seeders: 21
leechers: 7
Added on June 22, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Cities Skylines + ALL DLC [MAC] [MitGuNNeR] (Size: 2.27 GB)
 please read.txt127 bytes
 Cities Skylines Snowfall.dmg2.27 GB

Description

Note -

http://linuxgames.me/2016/06...ines-dlcs-mac-free-download/

Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

If torrent is dead or speed is slow i.e less than 5MBp/s use the above link to download.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Cities Skylines – Sky Without Borders! It is a world in which the rules you create. Cities: Skylines offers to build a dream city in the land extending to the houses to the heavens and architectural wonders. The game is developed by Colossal Order forces and endowed with limitless possibilities of the sandbox in the vast expanses of the new ways of development of your settlement.

Cities: Skylines includes political influence on urban life: for example, some areas are taxed differently. You are limited only by your imagination, so take government in their own hands and go to the conquest of the sky.

DLC INFO –

After Dark – addition will bring into play new specialized areas, municipal services and transport system. Day, as usual, our citizens will be busy daily routine and visits to work. Well, after sunset, they can relax in nightclubs, karaoke bars and other popular institutions.In the coastal zone there will be opportunities for the development of new lines of business

Snowfall – how easily you can guess from the name, the complement system will be dynamically changing weather . they will be expressed in covering city blizzards and snowfall. The weather will change in the process of the game: with the onset of cold residents of the city will be reluctant to leave their homes warm, the load on the grid will increase, and the player will have to attend to the construction of infrastructure.

Features of Cities Skylines –

• Public Policy: A set of administrative levers over the city and the separation vector of development for the regions.
• Urban areas: You can at its discretion to refer to parts of the city for variety and originality.
• Construction of roads and urban zoning.
• Public transportation: Build a transport network in your city with bus and rail (metro).
• External relations: Create conditions for the prosperity of industry and commerce along with new clients in the neighboring towns.
• Miracles: masthead content sought by the players.
• Giant card: Open the new map for the further growth of your cities.
• Simulating water flow: Try a new experience in building water infrastructure.
• Polished graphics and radically redesigned gameplay.
• Tools to create mods: Built opportunity to promote the user’s creativity.

General info -

Platform: Intel only
Language: Russian + English

System Requirements:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.0GHz
RAM: 4 GB RAM
Graphics Card: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 5670 512 MB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
Disk Space: 4 GB

Installation procedure –

Mount
Paste the game folder in the Applications
Play

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.27 GB
seeders:21
leechers:7