Cisco Network Magic v5.0.8282 + Patch [ENG]

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on October 30, 2008 by in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Cisco Network Magic v5.0.8282 + Patch [ENG] (Size: 14.55 MB)
 INSTALL.txt179 bytes
 nmsetup.exe14.07 MB
 Patch.exe486.5 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Discover how easy it is to connect all of your devices together so you can be more productive in your home and work lives.

* Instantly add devices to your network

* Share Internet connections, printers and files

* Protect your wireless network from intruders

* Troubleshoot and repair problems

* Monitor your kids and employees online activity

* Integrate Windows, Vista and Mac into one network

READ install.txt before installing

thx to AvAtAr for patch

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.55 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Cisco Network Magic v5.0.8282 + Patch [ENG]

All Comments

It works but some features are not working
works wonderfully....follow the instuctions...apply patch....update....apply patch again... that is the way i done it. and it is a wonderful useful program thank you so much uploader.
Thanks I've been trying a long time to get it to work, but I've found that I just was not following the instructions right. THANKS AGAIN VERY MUCH!!!
thyank ul
Patch didnt work could not find the file. Any help please
Works Great, remember to turn off network magic icon before installing patch to make it work properly
2011-04-21 17:28
I agree and i am proud others have did their research besides me. Patches are almost always detected as a virus or malware. It technically is a Worm that burrows into the program and adjusts it to work as the user who created the worm wants it to. Most of the time they are used to crack a program and it enables you to use it without a serial key, like in this particular situation. GooGleMe, you should have stopped google'ing yourself and google'd information about patches for software. No disrespect toward you, but if i was a new user and was looking over the comments before i was to download it, i would immediately click away after seeing your comment.