CHRONICLES OF EVIL S01CH01E01 The Boogeyman Effect.avi

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on January 17, 2016 by JazzyRockin TV
Torrent verified.

CHRONICLES OF EVIL S01CH01E01 The Boogeyman Effect.avi (Size: 365.03 MB)
 CHRONICLES OF EVIL S01CH01E01 The Boogeyman Effect.avi365.03 MB

Description

HORROR SERIES RECOMMENDED RATING M15+
CHRONICLES OF EVIL is the horror series that crosses through both the UNLEASHED UNIVERSE and the MORTAL KOMBAT series'. It is the most unique horror series ever devised as it breaks down the barriers that separate the horror realms, and allows for the ultimate, everything you could possibly want, old school horror fans will love this. There's Jason, Michael, and Freddy - there's the Boogeyman, demonic possessions, Vampires, Werewolves, falling Angels, rising Devils, and much, much more. Aliens, Poltergeists, Warlocks Witches, Wizards and Sorcerers - if you can imagine it - it's probably in here.... Even the Doctor must face the Boogeyman, will Clara and the Doctor survive this "rise of evil"

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
365.03 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
CHRONICLES OF EVIL S01CH01E01 The Boogeyman Effect.avi

All Comments

Yeah...Thanks for the effort, I guess?

I don't mind the poor quality video so much. But the audio going out of sync plus the annoying watermark in the middle of the screen for most of the show really turned me off this series.

Because you really have a good story here. Maybe you are juggling a few too many glass orbs in terms of character elements, but I was really digging the story. It's just too many unforced errors for me.

Mos Def, better luck next time.
Thanks for the effort - unfortunately quality suitable for a portable device only (+ audio going out of sync).
Maybe better luck next time?