Christine (1983) 720p Blu-ray

seeders: 28
leechers: 4
Added on February 23, 2014 by Dotexonein Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDRip

Christine (1983) 720p Blu-ray (Size: 799.47 MB)
 Subtitles.rar42.76 KB
 Christine (1983).mp4799.35 MB
 Cover.jpg82.54 KB
 info.txt375 bytes

Description

---------------------
Christine (1983)
---------------------

TITLE: Christine
YEAR: 1983
LANGUAGE: English
SUBTITLES: English & Spanish
IMDb: tt0085333

SOURCE: Blu-ray Disc
VIDEO CODEC: H.264
AUDIO CODEC: AAC-LC
CONTAINER: MP4
RESOLUTION: 1280 x 528
RUN-TIME: 01:50:00

SYNOPSIS: A nerdish boy buys a strange car with an evil mind of its own and his nature starts to change to reflect it.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
799.47 MB
seeders:28
leechers:4
Christine (1983) 720p Blu-ray

Trailer

All Comments

Good quality, only skimmed through it, but saw minimal pixelation from time to time, nothing major or movie experience breaking. Have had no complaints from people I have given the disc to.
Great rip! Audio is great and the video is very good except for a tiny wee bit of pixalation every now and then. I could probably count these occurrences, that only last a couple of seconds, on one hand though. This file is well worth the download. It won't disappoint. Play back is perfect using VLC player. Thanks Dotexone!

^~^ ^~^
If you are looking for an app to burn your movies to DVD, I would recommend ConvertXToDVD 4 (you can find it right here on KICKASS). This is by far the most user friendly program I have ever used. Just as the name implies, it doesn't matter what format (.mkv, .flv, .wmv, .mpeg-4, .avi, .dvx etc.) your movie file is, ConvertXToDVD 4 will convert and burn a DVD that any type or age of DVD player can read.
I can attest to this comment, use convertX...5 though. However I am sure you will be good either way. I have used this many times, and I have had no complaints with the DvD's I have given out whilst using this app.
Thanx!
Great movie thanks poster.