Christina Aguilera - Keeps Gettin' Better-A Decade of Hits 320cbr (Big Papi) 2008

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on October 11, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Christina Aguilera - Keeps Gettin' Better-A Decade of Hits 320cbr (Big Papi) 2008 (Size: 124.89 MB)
 01 Christina Aguilera - Genie in a Bottle.mp38.33 MB
 02 Christina Aguilera - What a Girl Wants.mp38.21 MB
 03 Christina Aguilera - I Turn to You.mp310.52 MB
 04 Christina Aguilera - Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You).mp37.82 MB
 05 Christina Aguilera feat. Redman - Dirrty.mp310.91 MB
 06 Christina Aguilera - Fighter.mp39.5 MB
 07 Christina Aguilera - Beautiful.mp39.23 MB
 08 Christina Aguilera - Ain't No Other Man.mp38.73 MB
 09 Christina Aguilera - Candyman.mp37.46 MB
 10 Christina Aguilera - Hurt.mp39.3 MB
 11 Christina Aguilera - Genie 2.0.mp39.74 MB
 12 Christina Aguilera - Keeps Gettin' Better.mp36.99 MB
 13 Christina Aguilera - Dynamite.mp37.23 MB
 14 Christina Aguilera - You Are What You Are (Beautiful).mp310.84 MB
 Big Papi.nfo3.99 KB
 Cover.jpg80.2 KB
 Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits.cue3.16 KB
 Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits.log9.66 KB

Description

Source: 2008 CD

Note: Not a big fan of Christina because she targets a different generation but her vocals are strong and beautiful. She has real talent. Unlike Spears who can mostly just shake that ass. - Big Papi

By rmcrae
Keeps Gettin' Better isn't meant to be a greatest hits collection. Rather it's a chronological runthrough of some of Christina's biggest hits and her evolution as an artist over the past decade. All 4 singles from her debut are featured (Genie In A Bottle, What A Girl Wants, I Turn To You, and Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)) with only 3 from Stripped (Dirrty, Beautiful, and Fighter) and Back To Basics (Ain't No Other Man, Hurt, and Candyman). She flips the script on 2 of her biggest staples. Genie 2.0 is a techno inflected makeover of the original and the self love anthem Beautiful transforms into an icy slice of electronica. The new tracks Keeps Gettin' Better and Dynamite preview the futuristic electropop of her upcoming disc Bionic. Casual listeners and hardcore fans, enjoy. Everybody else need not apply.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
124.89 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Christina Aguilera - Keeps Gettin' Better-A Decade of Hits 320cbr (Big Papi) 2008

All Comments

Download not start.
yep, dead as a dead dawg this is what happens when people do not seed :( i no longer have this but will keep it in my client in case someone comes online with 100%
all good..cheers
Thanx...