Childrens Illustrated Dictionary - pdf [a0b10c110]

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on May 14, 2015 by a0b10c110in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Childrens Illustrated Dictionary - pdf [a0b10c110] (Size: 31.01 MB)
 Childrens Illustrated Dictionary.pdf30.99 MB
 Children's Illustrated Dictionary - cover.jpg18.91 KB
 Childrens Illustrated Dictionary - info.txt1.39 KB

Description

Children's Illustrated Dictionary

A classic-fully revised and updated! The Children's Illustrated Dictionary brings words and images together, making it fun and easy for young readers to improve their vocabulary and reading skills.

Product Details

Age Range: 6 - 9 years
Grade Level: 1 - 4
Publisher: DK Children (June 15, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0756651964
ISBN-13: 978-0756651961

Review

"Any budding wordsmith needs a dictionary to call his own, and DK scores big (literally) with this updated tome featuring thousands of entries and definitions. Vibrant photos and carefully arranged sections make this both fun and easy to use."

Customer Reviews

I highly recommend this dictionary for younger students. My brother is 7 and in 1st grade and this is absolutely wonderful for a child who is still learning how to go from the phonetic spellings to the actual correct spelling, it also helps to make it less stressful with the colorful layout and beautiful pictures. This will help your child to get a jump start on being smart when it comes to using resources such as dictionaries in order to look up spellings and definitions.

This dictionary by Dorling Kindersley is just what a child's reference book should be. It is sturdy and brightly attractive and my children often ask me to sit down with them and just look at the various pictures and talk about what word goes with them.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
31.01 MB
seeders:1
leechers:5
Childrens Illustrated Dictionary - pdf [a0b10c110]