Children Of Bodom - I Worship Chaos (Single) (2015) [320] V01dV

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 24, 2015 by Voidvampin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Children Of Bodom - I Worship Chaos (Single) (2015) [320] V01dV (Size: 8.75 MB)
 01 - I Worship Chaos.mp38.57 MB
 Cover.jpg181.69 KB

Description

"CHILDREN OF BODOM" - Finnish English band from Espoo, playing music in the style of melodic death metal with elements of power metal, symphonic metal and black metal. Style group includes rough vocals and ragged rhythm, aggressive and complex guitar riffs and keyboard arrangements and fast melodic solos. The exact definition of their style discussed the fans and the press.
They are already over a dozen years bombard us with the music at top speed, gravity and precision. But at the same time managing to make it incredibly melodic! The ability to combine incongruous audience brought them recognition on both sides of the ocean, "gold" and "platinum" status all the studio albums, as well as unconditional sold out concerts!
This unusual name CHILDREN OF BODOM group borrowed from terrible stories. June 5, 1960 on the shores of Lake Bodom, not far from the Finnish capital, turned chilling events.
Company of two young men and two girls left near the water for the night, attacked the unknown. Right through the walls of the tent they had suffered multiple stab wounds, whereby three of us were vacationing were killed on the spot.
They managed to survive only one teenager ... That he is after 45 (!) Years has been charged with the murder of his friends. However, soon all charges were dropped. Lake
Bodom murders remain unsolved until now! .. Are you sure you are ready to look CHILDREN OF BODOM?
"CHILDREN OF BODOM" - is not just another Finnish band. This kind national musical heritage of Finland! Since its invasion of the international metal scene in the late 90s to the present day CHILDREN OF BODOM continue to build momentum.
Their albums have not only got the first position of the European charts, but even in the U.S. Billboard-200. Rumor has it that Britney Spears herself was startled when he heard the "Babes Bodom" performed in its own way it incorruptible "Oops, I Did It Again" ... The concert schedule CHILDREN OF BODOM is through such countries, of which we are only heard geography lessons. Group love and wait on almost every continent. If penguins listened to heavy music, then they would not remain indifferent. After all, CHILDREN OF BODOM on the stage - it's always a real hurricane Katrina!
Another proof of the superiority of CHILDREN OF BODOM has become a new studio album, "Halo of Blood", which was released in summer 2013. CHILDREN OF BODOM have preserved their unique style, which combines high speed, rhythm, brutal vocals with melodic guitar and keyboard parties. Invariably remain strong and live band performances, the eyeballs stuffed with hits.

Track list:

01. I Worship Chaos

Line Up:

Alexi "Wildchild" Laiho : Vocals, Guitar
Antti Wirman : Guitar
Henkka T. "Blacksmith" Seppälä : Bass
Janne "Warman" Wirman : Keyboards
Jaska Raatikainen : Drums

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.75 MB
seeders:1