Chick Corea Live From The Blue Note Tokyo(jazz)(mp3@320)[rogercc][h33t]

seeders: 16
leechers: 1
Added on July 24, 2011 by rogerccin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Chick Corea Live From The Blue Note Tokyo(jazz)(mp3@320)[rogercc][h33t] (Size: 168.86 MB)
 01 Humpty Dumpty.mp323.13 MB
 02 New Waltse.mp326.42 MB
 03 With a song In My Heart.mp320.05 MB
 04 Chasin' The Train.mp325.45 MB
 05 Summer Night.mp323.51 MB
 06 tumba.mp328.64 MB
 07 Autumn Leaves.mp321.61 MB
 folder.jpg51.9 KB

Description

Chick Corea Akoustic Band Live From The Blue Note Tokyo
Label: MVP Japan
Year: 2000
Format:Mp3@320

From Amazon Review:-
Chick is the king of all whup-as-s when it comes to chops among monster jazz pianists. I mean, if you want to talk intense technique on the keys, no one even comes close, not Jarrett, not Mehldau, not Hancock, not Kuhn, not Oscar Peterson or Hiromi and not even Lyle Mays, just listen to the endlessly creative hundred note runs of 64ths he plays with crystal clear tone in improv all over this CD, almost blowing Vinnie out of his seat, time and time again. Now, Vinnie is already a well-known alien from another planet, such a great drummer (some say the best ever, including Zappa, who named him the prize-winner of those he played with in his autobiography) that hardly any player fazes him but Chick is out to teach the 'kid' a lesson and a lesson he does, in fact, impart. I think Chick went into this gig thinking, all-right, I've got the greatest drummer on the planet here next to the one I had before, let me throw out every lick I know, as fast and furious as I can dish it out and see what he does with it. Vinnie freezes in his seat sometimes with awe or maybe just mock awe out of respect (Chick & John McLaughlin are Vinnie's ultimate idols) but then out of nowhere he does some unbelievable things with Chick's avalanche of licks, anticipating perfectly a zillion note run with perfectly calibrated fills and those are the moments of gold this disc is legendary among Chick & Vinnie fans.

Tracklist:
1. Humpty Dumpty - 10:06
2. New Waltze - 11:32
3. With a Song in My Heart - 08:45
4. Chasin' the Train - 11:06
5. Summer Night - 10:16
6. Tumba - 12:30
7. Autumn Leaves - 09:26

Recorded live at the Blue Note, Tokyo, Japan in November, 1992

Personnel:
Chick Corea - piano (Yamaha CF-IIIS 9 foot concert grand piano)
John Patitucci - bass
Vinnie Colaiuta – drums

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
168.86 MB
seeders:16
leechers:1
Chick Corea Live From The Blue Note Tokyo(jazz)(mp3@320)[rogercc][h33t]

All Comments

excellent