Chess - 4 Pawn Endgames annotated by KlangenFarben - CBV

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on July 4, 2016 by Klangenin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Chess - 4 Pawn Endgames annotated by KlangenFarben - CBV (Size: 19.86 KB)
 info.txt3.64 KB
 KlangenFarben - 4 Pawn Endgames.cbv7.9 KB
 Klangen Farben - 4 Pawn Endgames.pgn8.32 KB

Description

The purpose of publishing this tiny database of four pawn endgames is to promote skepticism of any chess analysis prior to the computer era, which most would agree began ~2005; this seems to be when the affordable commercial engines could no longer be written off as their strength exceeded that of the world's elite players.

See Info.txt for the gruesome details. The package's content:
Info.txt
Klangen Farben - 4 Pawn Endgames.pgn
KlangenFarben - 4 Pawn Endgames.cbv
Next time I'll get the KF part consistent; this is my first 24 hours trying to perfect the packaging of original content given scraps I've got in my archive.

This final shot at getting the torrent package right should do the trick; it is the "Boolean" union of the previous two packages in terms of content, with the sprawling CB files packaged into one neat CBV file. Many thanks to user BBCLover. for explaining the steps and saving me potentially a few hours of my own time, and if anyone asks I'll just post my re-phrasing of BBCLover.'s content for future uploaders.

My next two projects will be The Game of The Century (D. Byrne-Fischer 1956) and a harshly-tightened and modernized version of Vukovic's Art of Attack in Chess, which was posted in CB format 18 months ago.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.86 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Chess - 4 Pawn Endgames annotated by KlangenFarben - CBV