Chasing Perfection: [volume 1,2&3] by by M.S. Parker [.epub]

seeders: 18
leechers: 1
Added on December 5, 2014 by kaugipin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Chasing Perfection: [volume 1,2&3] by by M.S. Parker [.epub] (Size: 548.92 KB)
 PerfectionVol_meta.sqlite11 KB
 PerfectionVol_meta.xml822 bytes
 Chasing Perfection Vol. 1.epub149.39 KB
 Chasing Perfection Vol. 2.epub175.81 KB
 Chasing Perfection Vol. 3.epub211.91 KB

Description

FOR MORE EPUB NOVELS VISIT MY RELEASER THREAD: HERE

Book #1

They all think they can sleep their way to the top - blondes, brunettes and redheads. That is, until they meet me. My name is DeVon Ricci and I’m an asshole. At least they all seem to think so. But I don’t give a shit because they never last long. Two or three weeks tops, then they're gone. Not that it matters. There’s always another talent waiting to take a seat on the casting couch, but I've yet to find what I'm looking for. I know what I want and I won't settle for less. I'm always chasing perfection.

The embodiment of the American dream, DeVon Ricci had come to America from Italy when he was a teenager and then, with hard work and perseverance, had worked his way up in a cutthroat industry to emerge as the head of one of the top talent agencies in Los Angeles. Now it looks like he has everything he could ever want, except for the perfect woman.

Don't miss a minute of summer's hottest new romance series, Chasing Perfection.

Book #2

I’m sick and tired of my boss, DeVon Ricci, screwing with me. He signed the guy I was seeing just so I couldn't date him, and now he fired an employee who’d insulted me.
If he wasn't expecting me to flirt with every top Hollywood executive to help him close deals, I might have thought he felt something for me.

The problem is, as angry as he makes me, I can't stop thinking about him. There is only one way I know to get him out of my mind. I have to f**k him.

The CEO of Mirage Talent, DeVon Ricci needs to be in control, but ever since Krissy Jensen walked into his company, he's found his control slipping. He knows what he needs to do to get it back again, but the more time he spends with her, the less he's sure he'll be able to follow through.

When two passionate, headstrong people finally crash together, they can't help but ignite. The question is, will either of them be able to walk away unburned?

Book #3

"If DeVon Ricci thinks I'm going to apologize for what happened, he's sorely mistaken. I don't care how hot the sex was, or even if he sometimes seems like he's going to be a decent guy, I'm not asking for forgiveness. I don't need it. I've done nothing wrong. We were never anything to each other but two nights of great sex."

"Why, then, am I still drawn to him?"

When DeVon Ricci discovers that his perfect Krissy Jensen isn't so perfect after all, he retreats back behind the walls he's put up to keep himself from being hurt. As truths begin to reveal themselves, DeVon must decide if loving Krissy is worth the risk of a broken heart.

Can Krissy and DeVon finally put aside everything that's tried to come between them and admit what they've both felt from moment one? That, together … they're perfection.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
548.92 KB
seeders:18
leechers:1
Chasing Perfection: [volume 1,2&3] by by M.S. Parker [.epub]