o-GAY-PROPHET-570.jpg110.58 KB
 o-100-LASHES-570.jpg101.02 KB
 o-UNTOUCHABLES-570.jpg88.22 KB
 o-VEILED-570.jpg80.89 KB
 BzDJBUoIEAEXGlu.jpg54.68 KB
 o-OVERWHELMED-570.jpg54.04 KB
 Charlie Hebdo.txt1.05 KB

Description

The attached images are from The Huffington Post, the only media outlet I have found so far that has shown real courage in support of those who died in Paris by showing what it was that these terrorists felt it worth killing and to be killed for.

Yes these images are offensive to most people, not just Muslims, yes they make a political statement, yes they are satirical. But are they more offensive against Islam than the acts of the terrorists?

If you want, you can decide for yourself. You can delete the attachment unopened or open it.

If you believe in freedom of speech regardless if whether it offends then you can open the attachment.

If you believe in freedom of speech providing it is sanitized (by whom?) so as not to offend (someone or everyone?) then delete the attachment unopened.

Perhaps the more these images get circulated the less offensive they will become. Perhaps freedom of speech is a right we can live without. Perhaps some people are just too easily offended.

You can decide for yourself as I did. I think you at least have that right

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
490.48 KB
seeders:21
leechers:2
Charlie Hebdo

All Comments

Violence is the only tool left when someone lacks arguments and intellect to give an intelligent response to criticism.