Charley Pride - In Person [Camden CCD-1401] FLAC

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on June 2, 2015 by JPSartrein Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Charley Pride - In Person [Camden CCD-1401] FLAC (Size: 217.69 MB)
 Charley Pride - In Person.flac213.05 MB
 Front.jpg52.59 KB
 In Person - Charley Pride.log7.04 KB
 Charley Pride - In Person (Original).cue1.88 KB
 Charley Pride - In Person.cue1.88 KB
 Cover.jpg2.52 MB
 tray.jpg1.53 MB
 CD.jpg540.24 KB

Description

Charley Pride's 1969 album In Person is that rare live album that rates right alongside the artist's studio long-players. Recorded at Panther Hall in Fort Worth, TX, it features impeccable sound and captures Pride at his most genial -- he shows an amazing sense of humor about his unusual status in the country music pecking order -- as well as in excellent voice, as he offers up concert renditions of his own hits ("Just Between You and Me," etc.) as well as classics by Hank Williams ("Lovesick Blues," "Kaw-Liga"), Conway Twitty's "The Image of Me," and Dave Dudley's "Six Days on the Road," among others, and closes with an extraordinary rendition of "Cotton Fields." His singing is wonderful, his yodeling superb, and the whole vibe of this show is so positive as to make it the perfect introduction to Pride's work. Indeed, if there is any flaw to this album at all, it's the 28-minute running time, but what's here is so good that it's substantial regardless of the brevity.

Tracks

1 Intro by Bo Powell
2 The Last Thing on My Mind
3 Just Between You and Me
4 I Know One
5 Dialogue
6 Lovesick Blues Friend
7 The Image of Me
8 Kaw-Liga
9 Shutters and Boards
10 Six Days on the Road
11 Streets of Baltimore
12 Got Leavin' on Her Mind
13 Crystal Chandeliers
14 Cotton Fields

EAC rip with LOG/CUE/Covers

Note: The cue has been edited to fix a couple track times. Original cue is also included.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
217.69 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Charley Pride - In Person [Camden CCD-1401] FLAC