Chapter 3 E03-12 & Way Too Wonderland

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on September 1, 2015 by PyrateGurlin TV
Torrent verified.

Chapter 3 E03-12 & Way Too Wonderland (Size: 1.71 GB)
 Ever After High - Way Too Wonderland (2015).mp41.36 GB
 Ever After High S03E05 Just Sweet.mp441.18 MB
 Ever After High S03E11 Faybelle's Choice.mp440.11 MB
 Ever After High S03E12 The Legacy Orchard.mp440.05 MB
 Ever After High S03E06 Through the Woods.mp439.94 MB
 Ever After High S03E03 An Hexclusive Invitation.mp437.7 MB
 Ever After High S03E10 Bog Bash.mp435.01 MB
 Ever After High S03E07 Baking and Entering.mp434.05 MB
 Ever After High S03E09 Driving Me Cuckoo.mp433.4 MB
 Ever After High S03E04 Chosen with Care.mp431.55 MB
 Ever After High S03E08 Date Night.mp431.49 MB

Description

First of all, I want to apologize to everyone that downloaded the "bad" files from my previous upload. S03E03-08 didn't download in a way that is watchable on VLC or ANY other computer media player on my last upload. It has to do with the way that youtube is uploading the files now. I DID find a way around that and re-downloaded those youtube files. It took me awhile to notice because my kids watch these on our Roku. They play fine on Roku. No problems whatsoever. But, since a great deal of users watch videos on their computers, I felt obligated to fix the "problem".

So, this upload is the fixed Episodes 3-8. Also, I'm including episodes 9-12 And the Way Too Wonderland special. The way Too Wonderland special was put out by Netflix in a 4 part series. I, of course, was able to find someone who uploaded these to youtube. (Lucky me... and you!) However, the best available copies were uploaded with foreign subtitles burned in. I chose to crop the bottom row of subtitles out so it wouldn't be quite as annoying (my opinion). Also, I put all 4 pieces together into one. That way it was seamless and my kids didn't have to watch each one individually. I did the best I could, but there ARE still subtitles in the special due to the fact that some were 2 or more lines high. I didn't want to crop more than I did, because I felt it took too much of the picture away.

I hope you enjoy it. My kids had no complaints, but they're not super picky. If you have any issues, please let me know. Enjoy! And Happy Seeding!

image image image

image image image

image image image

image image

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.71 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Chapter 3 E03-12 & Way Too Wonderland

All Comments

Thank you for uploading!! My goddaughter loves this series.
You're so welcome! I'm glad she enjoys them!