Ceserani and Kinton's the theory of catering[WildTurkey00][PDF][2014]-UBTRG

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on November 17, 2014 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Ceserani and Kinton's the theory of catering[WildTurkey00][PDF][2014]-UBTRG (Size: 8.5 MB)
 Ceserani and Kinton's the theory of catering.pdf8.5 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: PDF
Genre: catering/theory
Published: 2007

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBBOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN DAVANCE :)

Book Description: Ceserani and Kinton's The Theory of Catering is a core text for every hospitality and catering student, delivering a comprehensive overview of the industry as a whole and presenting the theory necessary for competent professional practice. The content follows the food chain through its natural path, from commodity and its science, through delivery from the supplier, storage, preparation and production, to final service to the waiting customer.

First published in 1964, this latest 11th edition has been comprehensively revised to reflect changes in the industry, including the new hygiene standards introduced in January 2006 and up-to-date information on the new licensing laws. The content continues to be divided into six parts covering, in turn: the hospitality industry as a whole, including current influences and trends; food commodities, nutrition and science; planning, production and service; organisation and business development; and legislation. S/NVQ and VRQ mapping grids are included for ease of use.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.5 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Ceserani and Kinton's the theory of catering[WildTurkey00][PDF][2014]-UBTRG

All Comments

this is just the book. DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CD ROM