Celebrity Juice - Too Juicy For TV 2

seeders: 10
leechers: 1
Added on December 5, 2012 by ChefBentleyin TV
Torrent verified.

Celebrity Juice - Too Juicy For TV 2 (Size: 2.36 GB)
 Best Bits.mp41022.43 MB
 Too Juicy For TV 2.mp4499.47 MB
 UNSEEN.mp4499.41 MB
 Extras-Oooosh.mp4396.84 MB
 Cover.png752.13 KB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.36 GB
seeders:10
leechers:1
Celebrity Juice - Too Juicy For TV 2

All Comments

nice
Awesome!
The "Extras-Oooosh" file has 2 different video tracks. One video is "Fearne" and Keiths Love Story and the other video is the "Don't Watch This (AKA Unblurred). They both open at the same time when I try to play it through vlc. The unblurred bits look hilarious but there's no audio track. It's the strangest thing I've never seen a video file like it. Anybody else notice this?
Any other downloader have this problem/find this "hidden" video???
Here's what I did to get both videos. I put the "Extras-Oooosh" video into AVS Video Converter and it automatically found both video tracks and let me make it into 2 separate files. The unblurred video is 2 minutes 18 seconds long but the audio is wrong. I went back to the original and I noticed that after the Keith vs. Jedward bit ends, the audio for the unblurred video starts to play. So I put the video into AVS Audio Editor and extracted the last 2 minutes 18 seconds of audio from it and saved it as a wav file. I put the unblurred video into Virtualdub and placed the newly made wav over the existing audio. It might sound confusing but that's the best way I can explain it.
Nice one, I managed to get the extra video out using mkvmerge, but couldn't find the audio - now I know why.
Cheers uploader
Brilliant, thanks!
thanx uploader and seeds....oooooooossshhh
all files worked for me!! watched and enjoyed ....so i say again 10/10 thanx uploader and seeders. had no problem downloading it and worked a treat!!!