CCNA Collaboration (CIVND and CICD) Official Cert guide [Epub] [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 17
leechers: 3
Added on May 15, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

CCNA Collaboration (CIVND and CICD) Official Cert guide [Epub] [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 75.37 MB)
 please read.txt751 bytes
 CCNA Collaboration CIVND 210-065 Official Cert Guide.epub31.68 MB
 CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide.epub43.7 MB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

Format: EPUB

1) CCNA Collaboration CIVND 210-065 Official Cert Guide by Jason Ball, Brian Morgan

Publisher: Cisco Press Release Date: December 2015
Book Description:
CCNA Collaboration CIVND 210-065 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Expert Cisco Collaboration engineers Brian Morgan and Jason Ball share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
The official study guide helps you master topics on the CCNA Collaboration CIVND 210-065 exam, including the following:
- Cisco Collaboration components and architecture
- Cisco Digital Media Suite, Digital Signs, Cisco Cast, and Show and Share
- Cisco video surveillance components and architectures
- Cisco IP Phones, desktop units, and Cisco Jabber
- Cisco TelePresence endpoint portfolio
- Cisco Edge Architecture including Expressway
- Multipoint, multisite, and multiway video conferencing features
- Cisco TelePresence MCU hardware and server family
- Cisco TelePresence management
- Cisco WebEx solutions

2) CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide by Michael Valentine

Publisher: Cisco Press Release Date: October 2015
Book Description:
CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Long-time Cisco expert and trainer Michael Valentine shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
The official study guide helps you master topics on the CCNA Collaboration CICD 210-060 exam, including the following:
- Cisco Unified Communications components
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express administration, end user management, dial plans, and telephony features
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager administration, end point management, dial plan - elements and interactions, and telephony and mobility features
- Cisco Unity Connection voicemail
- CM IM and Presence support
- CME and CUCM management and troubleshooting
- Monitoring Cisco Unity Connection

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
75.37 MB
seeders:17
leechers:3
CCNA Collaboration (CIVND and CICD) Official Cert guide [Epub] [MiTGuNNeR]