Catherine Cookson's The Mallens-S2E1 (29th May 1980) [DVDRip (XviD)]

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on September 16, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Catherine Cookson's The Mallens-S2E1 (29th May 1980) [DVDRip (XviD)] (Size: 407.51 MB)
 The Mallens- Ep08.avi407.51 MB

Description

This torrent was uploaded from www.TheBox.bz (signup is open and free) - the home of all British TV

Ive not actually watched this series but noticed Catherine Cookson's name appears in quite a few torrents and came across this DVD set in my local library. Took a chance that someone out there might want the show, I took it out and converted it. Hope it meets with your approval. Regarding the numbering of the episodes, I have taken the information from IMDB and divided the episodes into two seasons. The DVD box only listed episode numbers so that is how the original files are numbered.

Catherine Cookson, one of the world's best-loved and most prolific authors, created this passionate saga about an ambitious, scandal-ridden dynasty in nineteenth-century England.

Nothing good ever came of a Mallen. It is said that they're cursed and seldom reach old age or die in bed...and flamboyant, ruthless Thomas Mallen, current squire of High Banks Hall, is living up to that reputation. Brutal and ambitious, he is feared in the wild Northumberland country where he resides--along with the illegitame children he has fathered, each of whom possess a distinctive flash of white hair known as the Mallen Streak.

The squire's taste for women, hunting and high living ultimately drives him and his family into financial ruin. Forced to live in a tiny cottage under severely reduced circumstances, he sinks into a violen, alcoholic haze and in one night, dooms his family forever.

The rest of the Mallen clan each plots to reclaim their former positions of wealth and power, resulting in murder, rape, deceit, suicide, forbidden love and madness.

The Mallens play a savage game of scandal, blind passion and betrayal that will touch three generations--an will only end in one final epic tragedy. (from the DVD box)

Starring: John Hallam, Julia Chambers, Pippa Guard, Caroline Blakiston, John Duttine, Ian Saynor among others.

PLEASE NOTE- I will be uploading the whole series (13 episodes) one at a time due to restrictive bandwidth and will only post when there are other full seeders out there so please continue to seed once you're done, and my thanks for doing so. Hopefully I'll be able to upload a new episode daily so you shouldn't have to wait to long for the whole series.

This is the first episode of the second series, even though the DVD set didn't break them up that way.

--- File Information ---

File Name: The Mallens- Ep08.avi

File Size: 427,309,798

--- Container Information ---

Base Type: AVI(.AVI)

--- Video Information ---

Video Codec Name: XviD ISO MPEG-4

Duration: 47:46.159

Frame Width (pixels): 720

Frame Height (pixels): 480

Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.000

Display Aspect Ratio: 1.500

Frames Per Second: 29.970

Video Bitrate (kbps): 1053

--- Audio Information ---

Audio Codec: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3

Audio Sample Rate(Hz): 44100

Audio Bitrate(kbps): 128

Audio Channel Count: 2

===============================

Some of the other rather spiffing shows available now and always if you signup free @ www.TheBox.bz:

Comedy: The Office, Peep Show, Coupling, Chef, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses, The IT Crowd, Brass Eye, Nathan Barley, Young Ones, Monty Python, Blackadder, Alan Partridge, Father Ted, Coupling, Little Britain, Mr Bean, Extras, Green Wing, Mighty Boosh

Drama: Casualty, Holby City, The Bill, Hustle, Skins, Shameless, Ashes To Ashes

Entertainment: Faking It, Derren Brown, Scrapheap Challenge, Strictly Come Dancing, Wife Swap

Game/Quiz Shows: Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Have I Got News For You, Deal Or No Deal (UK), Q.I.

Education/Documentary: Planet Earth, Horizon, Panorama, Mark Thomas (Comedy) Product

Food: Hell's Kitchen, Jamie Oliver, The F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Great British Menu, Gordon Ramsay's Cookalong

Home/Property/Garden: Property Ladder, How Clean Is Your House?, Changing Rooms, Grand Designs, Homes Under The Hammer, To Buy Or Not To Buy

Motoring: Top Gear, Fifth Gear

Music: Top Of The Pops, Jools Holland, Glastonbury

Reality: Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!, Any Dream Will Do, Grease, Pop Idol, Wife Swap, X Factor, Badger Or Bust, Apprentice UK, Dragons' Den, Britain's Got Talent

Sci-Fi: Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Torchwood, Primeval

Sport: Football (Soccer), Cricket, Rugby, Snooker, Darts, Formula One (F1GP)

Soaps: Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Neighbours, Hollyoaks

Style/Fashion: What Not To Wear, Project Catwalk

Kids: Teletubbies, Blue Peter, Tikkabilla, Andy Pandy, Postman Pat, Shoebox Zoo, Brum, Bob The Builder, Young Dracula, Sarah Jane Adventures, Shaun The Sheep

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
407.51 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Catherine Cookson's The Mallens-S2E1 (29th May 1980) [DVDRip (XviD)]