Casshern DvDRip XviD-JDP

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on January 16, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: BDRipHDRiPDVDRip

Casshern DvDRip XviD-JDP (Size: 1.47 GB)
 CASSHERN_D5- JDP.avi1.47 GB

Description

Kiriya Kazuaki’s spectacular Casshern is an impressive marriage of live action drama and animated effects that, taken together, look like something both very old and very new in cinema. A wild, science fiction tale with an echo or two of Bladerunner, Casshern is set in a dystopian future following a 50-year-long war between Europe and Asia. The latter wins, calling the resulting Eurasia the "Eastern Federation," but the high-tech weapons used in the battle have affected the whole of mankind through widespread devastation and illness. A geneticist whose son, Tetsuya (Yusuke Iseya), has gone off to fight terrorists, promises the military his work on "neo cells" will result in the cultivation of spare human parts for the wounded and afflicted. But two unexpected results occur: a small band of superhuman mutants rise up out of the scientist’s chemical muck, and Tetsuya--killed in battle--is brought back to life with his own superpowers. While the mutants rise up against the human race, Tetsuya, now known as "Casshern," takes them on against a fascinating psychological backdrop with Oedipal overtones. The film’s look of hyperreal, pop culture pastiche (in which action often evokes the look of 1930s movie serials blended with a whirl of dreamy, free-associating images) is reaching for the same thing as Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. But it is much grander in its effort.

Actors: Yusuke Iseya, Kumiko Asô, Akira Terao, Kanako Higuchi, Fumiyo Kohinata
Directors: Kazuaki Kiriya
Language: Japanese
Subtitles: English Hard coded
Runtime: 140min.

This is easily one of the most visually appealing films I have evr seen in my life,surpassing even the Matrix in my opinion.This is the special extended cut,where the Director's cut runs at about 117 minutes this one clocks in at about 140 minutes.Enjoy guys and gals!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.47 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Casshern DvDRip XviD-JDP

Trailer

All Comments

V: 9 A: 9 Thanks ^_^
One of the best movies made. Check out Goemon. Also fantastic experience. visuals and the live-action theme works well. This director is truly one of the best out there! 9/10 for the movie.
Wholeheartedly agree, one of my all time favourites!