Carpenters-For All We Know-Live-3 Audio Tracks-Quad Audio Mix added-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on February 25, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Carpenters-For All We Know-Live-3 Audio Tracks-Quad Audio Mix added-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 62.39 MB)
 Carpenters-For All We Know-Live-3 Audio Tracks-Quad Audio Mix added-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp462.39 MB

Description

imageimageimage

"Carpenters (Quad Mix) For All We Know"
The Carpenters Live
The finished Audio lists at 712kbs.
This video is much different Audio wise as I included 3 tracks, The usual Dolby/7.1
Stereo and also a Quad Mix Track, the Quad mix is some really sweeeet Audio, courtesy of themotownboy1 who did an oustanding job with this quad mix. KUDOS! themotownboy1. I must admit I listened to this over and over and over in Quad with Headphones. :) I believe the Quad is from an origianal quad album. Click on the Audio and the different tracks are named accordingly.

Carpenters were an American vocal and instrumental duo, consisting of siblings Karen and Richard Carpenter. Though often referred to by the public as The Carpenters, the duo's official name on authorized recordings and press materials is simply "Carpenters".During a period in the 1970s when louder and wilder rock was in great demand, Richard and Karen produced a distinctively soft musical style that made them among the best-selling music artists of all time.Carpenters' melodic pop produced a record-breaking run of hit recordings on the American Top 40 and Adult Contemporary charts, and they became leading sellers in the soft rock, easy listening and adult contemporary genres. Carpenters had three No. 1 singles and five No. 2 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 and fifteen No. 1 hits on the Adult Contemporary chart (see The Carpenters discography). In addition, they had twelve top 10 singles (including their No. 1 hits). To date, Carpenters' album and single sales total more than 100 million units.During their 14-year career, the Carpenters recorded 11 albums, thirty-one singles, five television specials, and a short-lived television series. "For All We Know" is a popular song written for the 1970 film, Lovers and Other Strangers, by Fred Karlin, Robb Wilson (Robb Royer) and Arthur James (Jimmy Griffin). It was originally performed by Larry Meredith.It was heard by Richard Carpenter of The Carpenters during an evening of relaxation at the movies while
on tour. Carpenter decided it would be ideal for the duo. It became a hit for them in
1971, reaching number three on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart and number one for three weeks on the U.S. easy listening chart.The song went on to win the Academy Award for Best Original Song, though the Carpenters were not allowed to perform the song at the ceremony as they had not appeared in a film. At their request, the song was performed by British singer Petula Clark. Clark performed the song in concert on February 6, 1983, in tribute to Karen Carpenter, who had died two days before.According to Richard, the oboe intro was originally a guitar. They had run into Jos
e Feliciano in a restaurant who was a big fan and wanted to play on one of their records. They went into studio and that intro was devised by Jose through using his nylon string acoustic guitar. The next day, though, Richard got a phone call from Jose's manager stating in no uncertain terms Jose be removed from the recording. Richard essentially did as requested and replaced the guitar intro with the oboe.In 1972, Richard and Karen appeared on Tom Jones' Special London Bridge Special, where they performed a reprise of "For All We Know". It was never released to the public until 2000, with the release of The Singles: 1969–1981.The song
became a hit in the UK at the same time at the Carpenters' version for Dame Shirley
Bassey in 1971 with the two songs competing for chart strength with Bassey's version peaking at #6 during a 24-week chart run.

Lyrics

"For All We Know"

Love, look at the two of us
Strangers in many ways
We've got a lifetime to share
So much to say
And as we go
From day to day
I'll feel you close to me
But time alone will tell
Let's take a lifetime to say
"I knew you well"
For only time will tell us so
And love may grow
For all we know.

Love, look at the two of us
Strangers in many ways
Let's take a lifetime to say
"I knew you well"
For only time will tell us so
And love may grow

For all we know.

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 944
Data Rate: 2509kbps
Total Bitrate: 3221kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Quad Mix
Bit Rate: 192kbps
Channels 2(stereo)?
Audio Sample Rate: 44 khz

Audio:
Track II
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track III
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
62.39 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Carpenters-For All We Know-Live-3 Audio Tracks-Quad Audio Mix added-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Carpenters-For All We Know-Live-3 Audio Tracks-Quad Audio Mix added-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Carpenters-For All We Know-Live-3 Audio Tracks-Quad Audio Mix added-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot