Carolyn Hamlett - Beyond the Physical Realm Interview

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 8, 2013 by muckedAcesin Other > Sound clips
Torrent verified.

Carolyn Hamlett - Beyond the Physical Realm Interview (Size: 159.55 MB)
 Interview with a former Illumined One Part 1.mp323.98 MB
 Interview with a former Illumined One Part 2.mp327.28 MB
 Interview with a former Illumined One Part 3.mp327.25 MB
 Interview with a former Illumined One Part 4.mp326.16 MB
 Interview with a former Illumined One Part 5.mp327.47 MB
 Interview with a former Illumined One Part 6.mp327.41 MB

Description

My story covers a broad range of information including my family's part in the founding of the United States, as well as their allegiance to a hidden agenda that has been silently supported from generation to generation. The hidden agenda being The Plan for "The One World Order"; aka "The New World Order". I stand against this agenda and it is my duty to expose it and that which is behind it.
Here I will be sharing my experience working within and for the dark side, and disclosing how the evil which we see manifesting in the physical 'New World Order' has it's origins, not in the hearts and minds of evil men on earth, but rather far beyond the physical realm, under the direction of the Spiritual Hierarchy, from whose deception I have been saved by the Grace, Love and Power of God.

I have been wanting to get across for so long, the story of my life which is a powerful testimony to the truth that Jesus Christ is real and Savior for mankind, that Jesus Christ is The Redeemer, the healer and the restorer of our souls. He is the only Power against the dark forces. We can have Victory through him. It is only through Jesus Christ that we can have the tools we need this hour, this day and for the coming days ahead. Are you ready?

My story is also a first hand witness report of some of the plans for the anti-Christ rule. Those who hear my testimony should be strengthened in their faith and be encouraged to know Jesus Christ in a greater way than ever before, seeking to have His very nature alive in them through prayer, study of God's Word and by "picking up their cross" and following Him.

We will be taking you through some of the highlights of my life from birth on through my leaving, what I refer to as "the organization". The organization is responsible for authoring "The Plan" which is the plan for the New World Order as well as "The Plan" to instal their "Christ" (Anti-Christ) into global rule. The top servers to this organization refer to themselves as the "Illumined Ones".

It is my hope that in telling my story, you will be better prepared for today and for what lays ahead. You will need more than food and water in the days to come. You will need more than intellect and "enlightenment". You will need to be connected to the very Spirit of God, for we are not dealing with just the flesh. We are dealing with 'spiritual' forces.

Whether you realize it or not, you have an enemy. He is very real to me as he is to all top "Illuminists". The enemy is Lucifer. Lucifer is Satan. He does not act alone. Satan is the top of the most organized plan working against humanity. The "Illuminists" serve him knowing who he is. It is his, Satan's organization that I refer to as "the organization". The organization is comprised of both physical beings of this realm and beings of other realms, aka, the supernatural. Most of my life was spent working in both divisions of Lucifer's organization.

In this program, I tell about my involvement in Lucifer's end time plan which was responsible for bringing in the "chosen one", Lucifer's chosen avatar for the office of "The Christ".

Lucifer's plan is anti-Christ, anti-Jesus Christ, anti-God the Righteous Creator of the universe. Lucifer IS the Satan in the Bible.

I talk about creating hybrid bodies for some of Lucifer's most powerful. These bodies which are composed of both material from this world and of their realm enable these beings to be of both the physical realm and other realms, enabling them to move freely and easily in and out of our material world. They are superhuman.

Also in this broadcast, I talk about three significant beings.
I talk about the one chosen to be "The Christ".
I talk about meeting Lucifer and I talk about meeting "the most illumined of all" who is the counterfeit of Jesus Christ.

How will YOU know the counterfeit from the genuine article?

How can you be connected to the very Spirit of God, the Creator of the universe?
He provided a way. He only needed one way, so He made one way. He sent His Only Son, Jesus Christ into the flesh so that by Jesus Christ becoming of our earthly physical world and being of The Spirit of The Creator, He could draw all humanity to the spiritual position with him. Jesus Christ is a life line or like a life preserver to humanity to redeem us back to The Father, The Creator of the universe.

As I tell my story, it is my intention to teach others how to defeat the enemy, to build Faith.
I will be talking about topics that many people have never even imagined. From my own experiences, I will be exposing deceptive tactics of the enemy and offer ways we can protect ourselves. I have found that Jesus Christ is always the solution. As my friend Meadow Rain so aptly stated, "Jesus Christ is the antidote."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
159.55 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Carolyn Hamlett - Beyond the Physical Realm Interview