Carnivores 2 PC Game(djDEVASTATE™)

seeders: 16
leechers: 0
Added on January 18, 2010 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Carnivores 2 PC Game(djDEVASTATE™) (Size: 138.61 MB)
 c2_patch_1_1.zip529.07 KB
 Carnivores2.iso137.72 MB
 Please Seed.gif303.44 KB
 WATCHING.gif60.61 KB
 pirates.gif14.39 KB
 read me.txt143 bytes

Description

Carnivores.2.PC.Game(djDEVASTATE™)

Extract Archive Burn Or Mount Image Install And Play

Patch Included

ENJOY AND PLEASE SEED

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
138.61 MB
seeders:16
leechers:0
Carnivores 2 PC Game(djDEVASTATE™)

Trailer

All Comments

How do I run this game in compatibility mode? Specifics?
generally, you right-click on the .exe file once you have it installed, and from that drop-down menu select "Properties". Once the properties window opens, select the compatibility tab at the top. Then select Windows 95 or 98 from the drop down menu and click ok. That should do it!
ahh good ol memories
does it work on win 8
Works great, downloads fast. Be sure if you're running it on a modern PC (like windows 7) to run it in compatibility mode or you might not have sound, graphics choppy, etc. I run it in Windows 98 compatibility mode and it works flawlessly!
How do you run this game in compatibility mode? I was able to run Carnivores in, but there's always an error when I try to run this one in compatibility mode and there's no sound.
Classic game !
I can't see a map, and when I turn run mode ON the water texture vanishes. Why is that?
kids love it
Works perfectly fine!
2012-07-08 06:25
How do you run it in windows 95 or 98 compatibility mode? it won't work for me. Did I do something wrong?
generally, you right-click on the .exe file once you have it installed, and from that drop-down menu select "Properties". Once the properties window opens, select the compatibility tab at the top. Then select Windows 95 or 98 from the drop down menu and click ok. That should do it!