Carmen Blue Finds Ad In Paper And Hires Dirty Old Man To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs Plugging Her Pussy With His Dick Until He's Exhausted

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on May 4, 2013 by videogirlin XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

Carmen Blue Finds Ad In Paper And Hires Dirty Old Man To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs Plugging Her Pussy With His Dick Until He's Exhausted (Size: 165.94 MB)
 Carmen_Blue_Finds_Ad_In_Paper_And_Hires_Dirty_Old_Man_To_Satisfy_Her_Sexual_Needs_Plugging_Her_Pu...165.94 MB

Description

My girlfriends and I are pretty young but we all agree on one thing, no stud fucks like and old stud! A guy who's seen it all and knows how to treat a chick right and then fucks the cum out of her until she screams with insatiable delight is what we are looking for. You can have those young dudes who cum in two minutes. Give me a dirty old man who keeps it pumping hard in my pussy all night long! You know that the old baggers will surely rock the night away for your twat!!

Carmen Blue has an insatiable fetish for old man cock. She's fucked her share of nineteen to twenty year old dudes but she gets frustrated with how quickly they shoot their load. Carmen prefers guys that have at least 20 years on her cause they know how to work their dick and in turn her twat. Nothing makes her cum like an old dude.

There are some screenshots for this film: http://www.dldvds.com/dvds.php?id=11560

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
165.94 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Carmen Blue Finds Ad In Paper And Hires Dirty Old Man To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs Plugging Her Pussy With His Dick Until He's Exhausted