Cari Silverwood- Pierced Hearts 1-2 epub

seeders: 15
leechers: 2
Added on October 19, 2013 by tr8seain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Cari Silverwood- Pierced Hearts 1-2 epub (Size: 785.91 KB)
 Cover.jpg31.64 KB
 metadata.opf3.09 KB
 Take Me, Break Me - Cari Silverwood.epub216.85 KB
 metadata.opf5.01 KB
 Cover.jpg143.98 KB
 Bind and Keep Me, Book 2 - Cari Silverwood.epub385.34 KB

Description

Take Me, Break Me
One woman with kinky yearnings. One accountant with unknown sadistic depths. One dark as sin capture fantasy.

What could go wrong?

Everything.

Jodie is scraping the barrel trying to stay afloat. An idea arrives that could rescue her finances and bring her together in a kinky way with a man she never gave up on. She's terrified and fascinated, and tempted as hell.

Capture fantasies rule her eBook. Re-enacting one in a documentary would surely be irresistible viewing to millions of women?

But Jodie and Klaus discover that underneath an ordinary man dark desires may lurk. What will win in the end? The man and lover, or the monster?

Warning: Capture fantasy; dubious consent; anal play; M/f as well as one m/f/f/m scene; BDSM themes including caning, spanking, bondage, and needle play. Also contains one beginner Dom who is exploring sadism but is still working out how and when to stop.

Bind and Keep Me
How far would you go to protect your love and your life?

When two deaths turn his world upside down, Klaus must wrestle with a problem that goes soul deep. With Jodie it was capture fantasy but now he’s made the fantasy real, dragging her along as his accomplice. No one should feel so good about something so wrong.

Maybe his soul is darker than he feared. Maybe the rules shouldn't apply to him.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
785.91 KB
seeders:15
leechers:2
Cari Silverwood- Pierced Hearts 1-2 epub

All Comments

Thank you!
Thank you thank you!!