Captain America The Winter Soldier 2014 CAM READNFO XVID-EVE

seeders: 308
leechers: 138
Added on March 30, 2014 by TryMeSin Movies
Torrent verified.

Captain America The Winter Soldier 2014 CAM READNFO XVID-EVE (Size: 1.42 GB)
 Captain.America.The.Winter.Soldier.2014.CAM.READNFO.XVID-EVE.avi1.42 GB
 Eve.nfo1.8 KB
 rarbg.com.txt34 bytes
 sample.avi8.26 MB

Description

Title: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
IMDB Rating: 8.6/10
Genres: Action , Adventure
Actors: Scarlett Johansson , Sebastian Stan , Chris Evans , Cobie Smulders , Dominic Cooper , Hayley Atwell , Emily VanCamp , Samuel L. Jackson , Robert Redford , Frank Grillo , Callan Mulvey , Anthony Mackie , Stan Lee , Toby Jones , Jenny Agutter
Runtime: 136
Year: 2014
Plot:
Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and battles a new threat from old history: the Soviet agent known as the Winter Soldier.

Release Info:

iMdB...........- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1843866/
RELEASE DATE...- 4 April 2014 (USA)
LANGUAGE.......- English
SUBTiTLES......- N/A
RUNTiME........- 2h 4m
SOURCE.........- p2p eng audio/italian cam
ViDEO CODEC....- XVID
ViDEO BiTRATE..- 1494 kbps
RESOLUTiON.....- 720 x 360
FRAMERATE......- 25.000
SETTiNGS.......- AVI
AUDiO CODEC....- MP3 2 chnls
AUDiO BiTRATE..- 128 kbps
FiLE SiZE......- 1.42 GB
ENCODER........- ADAM

Plot:

Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and battles a new threat from old history: the Soviet agent known as the Winter Soldier.

Greetz:

N/A

Anything to offer email @: evesources@hushmail.com

Notes:

the cam had loads movement so fixed 90% of it :) without cutting to much video off... as for audio needed 4 cuts and vola all in sync and cam audio i tweaked the bass a bit so now it has some life :P so enjoy .. new source coming soon :)

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.42 GB
seeders:308
leechers:138

Trailer

All Comments

Thank you so much for the upload
Thanks!
Thx for the upload!!
A: 6 V: 5
I would suggest that only those who absolutely cannot wait for a better release watch this. As one of those people, this was both extremely satisfying and incredibly painful. The video is watchable most of the time, but camera is shuffled around very often, making for some difficulty with both audio and video. Also, there are no credits, unfortunately - so neither of the two extra scenes are included in this release. In any case, thanks to the uploader.
Planning on getting this now, but with limited bandwith, I have to ask: does this have the mid and post credits scene?
I could only watch half of it, if that's what I was doing. Very Blurry half the time and many shots of back of seats, the sides of the theater and just the lower parts of the screen. Phone ringing,munching...
best atm guys thankx again guys
Judging by the sample, the vid and audio isn't great but it's watchable. Considering the fact that it isn't released in 'Merica till April 4th, I'm grateful.