Cannibal (2006) - ENG DVDRip [FalsePositive] **GRAPHIC + GORE**

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on December 10, 2010 by TheFalsePositivein Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Cannibal (2006) - ENG DVDRip [FalsePositive] **GRAPHIC + GORE** (Size: 693.84 MB)
 Cannibal.avi693.83 MB
 Cannibal (2006) - ENG DVDRip [FalsePositive].txt2.56 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910548/

Director: Marian Dora

Writer: Marian Dora (screenplay)

Stars: Carsten Frank, Victor Brandl and Manoush

"Based on a true story, the movie is about two German men, 42-year-old computer expert Armin Meiwes and

43-year-old engineer Bernd Brandes. Armin through his accomplished computer skills and

perseverance sets out to find someone who would help assist him accomplish his deepest desire.

Through hard work and many meetings with people he eventually finds Bernd. From the moment they

meet face to face you instantly realize that this movie is gonna get serious, fast. Reason why

I'm saying this is the first thing Bernd says to Armin is "I'm your flesh" and then an intensely

sexual yet loving stare follows. Remember what I said above with the extreme subject matter? Well,

that's what follows. For many of you the reason you're watching this film is to get a better idea

of what transpired between these two men. And believe you me, you'll get the idea. One thing I

didn't expect from this movie was the way they chose to tell the story. I was expecting the film-makers

to show them in a different tone, a tone more fitting to this type of subject manner. I came away

from the movie with a sense that I just saw a love story, one of the grossest love stories I've ever

seen, but a love story. I really only have two gripes with this film. One of them being the dubbing

was kind of weak, and two I would have enjoyed a follow up after the closing scene, telling us exactly

how the true-life story ended. Minor nit-picking, but it would have upped my score.

Cannibal was directed by first-time director Marian Dora. And I have to take my hat off to him, he did a

really nice job. The shots of the movie were intense, the dialog was minuscule yet powerful. The acting

seemed inspired, the gore fx were unbelievable. The movie brought home the bacon and fried it in the

pan....big time. Cannibal is an incredibly strong flick that should appeal to many people, even though

most will be scared away by the penis shots and sex. Truthfully, there's so much nudity in it, after a

while you're not even noticing it anymore. If you like strong flicks and aren't afraid of a little sex

and blood, check this baby out. 9 outta 10." Author: ElijahCSkuggs - IMDB

Just to add a little to that review, this movie is FUCKED UP!  The Sarah Palins of the world would want this banned. It's not even for MOST horror fans... Should there be a genre called DISTURBING this would fit into it. This film is for a class of viewers that like things like A Serbian Film. I still personally think A Serbian Film is more disturbing, but this flick is pretty high on the list of extremely low class. Enter at you own risk.

==VIDEO==

Length ==== 01:29:04

Resolution ==== 640 x 366

Total Bitrate ==== 1022kbps

Frame Rate ==== 25 frames per second

Hello KAT!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
693.84 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Cannibal (2006) - ENG DVDRip [FalsePositive] **GRAPHIC + GORE**

Trailer

All Comments

"ENG"
2013-02-02 00:51
I've seen better movies than this.
"... so sick that it becomes fascinating ..." to quote Till Lindemann from Rammstein. Upload appreciated, TheFalsePositive