Canis Blackfang - Ice Dragon's Omega - Frozen Heart - (A Gay MM Weredragon Shifter Mpreg Romance){^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 14, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Canis Blackfang - Ice Dragon's Omega - Frozen Heart - (A Gay MM Weredragon Shifter Mpreg Romance){^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 279.65 KB)
 Canis Blackfang - Ice Dragon's Omega - Frozen Heart - (A Gay MM Weredragon Shifter Mpreg...279.65 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

February 4th 2016 - English - MM Paranormal Romance - EPub - Short Story

For seventy five years my cabin on Mount Peutong has been my sanctuary. We ice dragons aren’t like the fire breathers, we don’t need much to be happy and the solitude in nature was more than enough for me. I didn’t need a mate, hell I didn’t even care to satisfy my ever present dragon-lust… but that all changed when backpacker Levy Greenberg showed up on my doorstep looking for a guide to the mountain. He’s got me enthralled with desire in that way only a hot young omega can…even though he’s half my age.

But Levy’s just passing through. Mount Peutong is just one stop on his journey of self-discovery.

Unless I can change his mind, and make him my mate forever.

Frozen Heart is a gay standalone story featuring a hot ice weredragon alpha, a curious omega, male pregnancy, and a deliciously satisfying HEA. Hot, steamy and cliffhanger free, just how you like it!

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
279.65 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Canis Blackfang - Ice Dragon's Omega - Frozen Heart - (A Gay MM Weredragon Shifter Mpreg Romance){^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub