Cancertown - An Inconvenient Tooth (1-6)(complete)(2009)(- Nem -)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on December 6, 2012 by Nemesis43in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Cancertown - An Inconvenient Tooth (1-6)(complete)(2009)(- Nem -) (Size: 96.71 MB)
 Cancertown - An Inconvenient Tooth 01_(of 6) (2009)_(Webrip-Empire).cbr20.29 MB
 Cancertown_-_An_Inconvenient_Tooth_02_(of_06)_(2009)_(Digital)_(Vee-Empire).cbr14.99 MB
 Cancertown_-_An_Inconvenient_Tooth_03_(of_06)_(2009)_(Digital)_(Vee-Empire).cbr16.98 MB
 Cancertown_-_An_Inconvenient_Tooth_04_(of_06)_(2009)_(Digital)_(Vee-Empire).cbr14.82 MB
 Cancertown_-_An_Inconvenient_Tooth_05_(of_06)_(2009)_(Digital)_(Vee-Empire).cbr14.46 MB
 Cancertown_-_An_Inconvenient_Tooth_06_(of_06)_(2009)_(Digital)_(Vee-Empire).cbr15.17 MB

Description

Vince Morley is a man with big problems and a brain tumour like a baby's fist; living with one foot in a monstrous alternate world he calls Cancertown. When the lost and dispossessed of London start tripping over the same cracks in reality he spends his life avoiding, Morley realizes he must confront the residents of Cancertown - and risk finding his place among them.

I`m seeding a lot of stuff at the moment please be patient, it`s only a small file and shouldn`t take too long - please seed for a bit - if you are able to it would be appreciated. - Thanks - Nem -
Any problems downloading any of my uploads don`t hesitate to get intouch and i`ll see what I can do to help.
Also please remember the thumbs up/down ratings are for rating if a torrent you download is fine and working or fake/faulty(not working) and not for whether you like the story or not - Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
96.71 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Cancertown - An Inconvenient Tooth (1-6)(complete)(2009)(- Nem -)

All Comments

Like it, buy it! :)
Sorry, accidentally hit Bad.