Can Love Happen Twice

seeders: 9
leechers: 0
Added on February 25, 2013 by fkid93in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Can Love Happen Twice (Size: 28.88 MB)
 Can Love HappenTwice Ebook Full Version Download Pdf Ravinder Singh.pdf28.88 MB

Description

Can Love Happen Twice

By Ravinder Singh

Author: Ravinder Singh
Publisher: Penguin (2011)

Does cupid strike just once, or can people fall in love all over again when they meet someone new?

This is the central theme that's explored in Can Love Happen Twice, Ravinder Singh's second novel.

Can Love Happen Twice takes the story forward from where the author's previous novel, I Too Had a Love Story, left its protagonists. The book traces Ravin's life after his success as a novelist, and he's invited, along with his friends, to a special Valentine's Day program in a popular radio station in Chandigarh.

As people across the country tune in to listen to his heartbreaking love story, the novel takes a stunning turn – Ravin doesn't show up during the program. His friends Manpreet, Amardeep and Happy read through Ravin's unfinished second book to find out where he is, and listeners from across Chandigarh are taken through an emotional ride when Ravin's next tryst with love comes to light.

Can Love Happen Twice is a clean and simple love story that was highly anticipated by readers after the success of Ravinder's first novel, I Too Had a Love Story.

About the Author
Ravinder Singh was born in a Sikh family in Kolkata in the year 1982. He spent 25 years of his life in Burla, Odisha. Having worked with some of India's prominent IT companies, Singh is now pursuing his MBA at the reputed Indian School of Business.

Singh previously wrote I Too Had a Love Story, which was released in the year 2008.

The author interacts with his fans through his official Facebook page, and enjoys Punjabi music when he's not busy working on his novels.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
28.88 MB
seeders:9
leechers:0
Can Love Happen Twice

All Comments

thq
NICE book thanx uploader
Thanks!!