CameraBag - 2.501 [Intel/K]

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on November 6, 2013 by BS0Din Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

CameraBag - 2.501 [Intel/K] (Size: 61.92 MB)
 CameraBag2.501r.dmg61.92 MB

Description

Name: CameraBag
Version: - 2.501

Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: K

OS version: 10.6.6
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel 64-bit
RAM minimum: 512MB

Link for more information: http://nevercenter.com/camerabag/desktop/

CameraBag is a desktop photo app with a whole new approach to photos. Redesigned from the ground up, CameraBag's Analog Engine pairs a full suite of photographic tools with the high quality filters and vintage simulations the series is already known for. Its key innovation is a stunningly straightforward approach to layering, rearranging, and endlessly tweaking all of these effects in realtime. The 150+ fully-adjustable filters and 30+ professional controls CameraBag ships with are only the beginning, forming the palette from which users create their own styles

Key Features:

150+ built-in high-quality adjustable filters
Full suite of 30+ photographic tools, including advanced curve editors
Build your own entirely new filters from scratch or from existing filters
Elegant, modern interface
Innovative tools not found anywhere else, such as CameraBag's curve-based color corrector
Fast image processing via the revolutionary Analog Engine
32-bits-per-component color depth
Entirely non-destructive editing process
Easy layering of filters and adjustments
Quicklooks and previews for fast visual decision-making
Large, precise controls - works great on a laptop
Watermarking and custom image-based borders
Batch processing
RAW format support*

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
61.92 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
CameraBag - 2.501 [Intel/K]

All Comments

Agreed... it's not the first this guy's done it. It's getting irritating.
I know it's not… It's not the first time I've left a comment of that nature addressing him specifically either.. & considering the fact that I'm getting a little bit annoyed by it, I can only imagine how you feel.
The problem is, when he (or anyone) down-votes a torrent (esp. a new torrent that doesn't have any other ratings), it makes people who might potentially be looking for/interested in downloading this app become skeptical, since the only review they see is a negative vote… & if you're gonna be responsible for that, it's only right for you to leave a comment explaining your reasoning…otherwise, you just come off looking like a total douchebag.