Call of Juarez Gunslinger - RELOADED

seeders: 14
leechers: 4
Added on May 23, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Call of Juarez Gunslinger - RELOADED (Size: 4.64 GB)
 rld-cojgs.iso4.64 GB
 reloaded.nfo3.75 KB

Description

Call of Juarez Gunslinger (c) Ubisoft 05/2013 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Steam 1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Action ▄▀▀ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▀ ▀ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ▀▓ █▀▀▓ █ ▓ ▓▀ ▄ █ █ ▓ ▓▀ █ ▓ ▀▀▀█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ From the dust of a gold mine to the dirt of a saloon, Call of Juarez Gunslinger is a real homage to the Wild West tales. Live the epic and violent journey of a ruthless bounty hunter on the trail of the WestÆs most notorious outlaws. Blurring the lines between man and myth, this adventure made of memorable encounters unveils the untold truth behind some of the greatest legends of the Old West. ▀ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀ ▓▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▓ ▓ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▓▄▄ ▄▀▀ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █ ▓ ▀▀▀█ █ ▄ █▀▀▓ █ █ █ ▓ █ ▓ █ ▄ ▓▀ ▄ ▀▀▀█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ 1. Unrar. 2. Burn or mount the image. 3. Install the game. 4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to your game install directory. 5. Play the game. 6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.64 GB
seeders:14
leechers:4
Call of Juarez Gunslinger - RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

Installed the game, copied the crack content to where it belongs, but when I want to start the game (even if I run it as administrator) it says that 'Steam is required to played (said game)' I presume this means that the crack didn't work? Can anyone help me? Thanks.
2014-01-21 04:17
Works
Works fine! Thanks Mac!
Game work's excellent Must own! Tnx uploader