Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.Plus.15.Trainer-RazorDOX

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on November 17, 2011 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.Plus.15.Trainer-RazorDOX (Size: 359.18 KB)
 read me.txt6.54 KB
 rzr-cmw3.exe346.5 KB
 rzr-cmw3.nfo6.14 KB

Description

1 9 1 1 Razor 1911 proudly presents:Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Plus 15 Trainer(C) ActivisionRelease Date: 2011-11-17 Platform: WinXP/ WinVista /Win7Release Size: Small Game Type: FPS/ActionRelease Type: TrainerGame notesModern Warfare is back. On November 8th, the best-selling first personaction series of all-time returns with the epic sequel to the multiple Gameof the Year award winner Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.* The definitive multiplayer experience returns bigger than ever.* Special Ops co-op reinvented with all-new survival mode.General trainer informationMake sure to run the trainer as administrator.Before you are able to use any of the shown options below. You needto press F12 first to enable the trainer.Ingame hotkeys# Hotkey OptionF12 Enable Trainer1 NUMPAD1 Toggle Infinite Ammo and Grenades2 NUMPAD2 Toggle Infinite Health3 NUMPAD3 Toggle Super Speed4 NUMPAD4 Toggle Super Jump5 F1 Save Position6 F2 Restore Position7 NUMPAD5 Super Accuracy8 NUMPAD6 No-Recoil9 NUMPAD7 Rapid Fire10 NUMPAD8 Toggle One Hit Kill11 NUMPAD9 Toggle Translocation Ammo12 NUMPAD0 Disable Grenade Impact13 F6 Toggle Super Throw14 NUMPAD MULTIPLY Super Grenade Impact15 F3 Restore Grenade Impact16 F4 Toggle Grenade Master17 F5 Toggle Disarm AITrainer notesNUMPAD1 - Infinite Ammo and GrenadesWith this enabled you will have an unlimited amount of ammo and grenades.NUMPAD2 - Infinite HealthHit NUMPAD2 to get an infinite amount of health.NUMPAD3 - Super SpeedHit NUMPAD3 to be able to run around with the speed of light.NUMPAD4 - Super JumpWith this option enabled you can jump much higher than usual.F1 - F2 Save/ Restore PositionPress F1 to save your current position. Press F2 to restoreyour earlier saved position.NUMPAD5 - Super AccuracyWith this option enabled you will shoot with perfect accuracy.NUMPAD6 - No-RecoilThis option removes the nasty recoil effect from your weapons.NUMPAD7 - Rapid FireWhen having this option enabled your weapons will shoot muchfaster. Pistols will act as machine guns!. Make sure to haveNo-Recoil option enabled when using this option.NUMPAD8 - One Hit KillEnable this option to kill everyone you hit instantly.NUMPAD9 - Translocation AmmoThis option transforms your bullets into translocation devices.Shoot an enemy and you will be teleported to his location.NUMPAD0 - Disable Grenade ImpactThis option lowers the impact of any grenades in the game.F6 - Super ThrowThis option allows you to throw your grenades much further.NUMPAD MULTIPLY- Super Grenade ImpactThis option increases the impact of any grenades by 10.F3 - Restore Grenade ImpactPress this button to restore the grenade impact back to normal.F4 - Grenade MasterWith this option you are given control over the grenadeexplosions. You throw a bunch of grenades on the ground.They will be on the spot you started throwing them.Than wait till the enemy walks over them andpress the button to blow them into pieces.F5 - Disarm AIThis option blocks enemies and allies from shootingat eachother. You are the only person allowed toshoot any bullets. Makes the protecting missionsmuch easier.Install Notes1. Unpack the release with WinRAR or equivalent2. Run the trainer from the desktop.3. Start the game4. Toggle desired Options on/offRazor 1911 GreetingsTo the competition.Razor 1911 /__ Since 1985SUPPORT THE COMPANIES THAT PRODUCE QUALITY SOFTWARE!IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PRODUCT, BUY IT! SOFTWARE AUTHORS DESERVE SUPPORT!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
359.18 KB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Call.Of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.3.Plus.15.Trainer-RazorDOX

All Comments

its working fine
fyn
Great Trainer, Works perfectly with the skidrow copy! remember to press F12 to activate the trainer!
2011-12-09 23:18
How do you use it? I startup the trainer as administrator, then I open mw3, specops, survival, etc. then I press F12, but when I press the other hotkeys nothing happens.. So how did you get it to work?
Worked Thankyou! for information it works on SpecOps Too :)
How do you use it? I startup the trainer as administrator, then I open mw3, specops, survival, etc. then I press F12, but when I press the other hotkeys nothing happens.. So how did you get it to work?