Call of Duty Ghosts-RELOADED

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on November 4, 2013 by publichdin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Call of Duty Ghosts-RELOADED (Size: 28.62 GB)
 rld-codgh.sfv1.45 KB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB
 rld-codgh.rar476.84 MB

Description

Call of Duty: Ghosts (c) Activision11/2013 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Steam1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: ActionOutnumbered and outgunned, but not outmatched.Call of Duty: Ghosts is an extraordinary step forward for one of the largestentertainment franchises of all-time. This new chapter in the Call of Dutyfranchise features a new dynamic where players are on the side of a cripplednation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply to survive.Fueling this all new Call of Duty experience, the franchise's new next-genengine delivers stunning levels of immersion and performance, all whilemaintaining the speed and fluidity of 60 frames-per-second across allplatforms.Single Player Campaign- Ten years after a devastating mass event, Americas borders and the balanceof global power have changed forever. As what's left of the nation'sSpecial Operations forces, a mysterious group known only as "Ghosts" leadsthe fight back against a newly emerged, technologically-superior globalpower.- A New Call of Duty Universe: For the first time in franchise history,players will take on the underdog role with Call of Duty: Ghosts;outnumbered and outgunned, players must fight to reclaim a fallen nationin an intensely personal narrative. Gamers will get to know an entirelynew cast of characters and visit locales in a changed world unlikeanything seen in Call of Duty before.1. Unrar.2. Burn or mount the image.3. Install the game.4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image toyour game install directory.5. Play the game.6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
28.62 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Call of Duty Ghosts-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

This works as is on win 7 64 bit ult for me and I have 8gb ram. Game wise, I don't know why devs require 6gb as the game doesn't "look" as graphic intensive like metro last light IMO. And don't see how an "average" campaign barely 5 hours is sized this big?! But this torrent for me worked and is awesome!
To Trust or not to trust?
Never trust Activi$ion
its also clear to see you don't know what you are talking about when the requirement is 6 gigs of ram that is what he is saying so yes I would say ram is important for this game